Dreamed about a scale that was at 162 lbs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dreamed about a scale that was at 162 lbs

Post by silentqueen on Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:33 pm

Hello Beloved Brothers and Sisters,

I dreamed that I was getting dressed for work. I glanced at the scale in the bathroom. I knew I had lost weight, but I didnít know how much. I didnít get on it, but I kept staring at it. Without me stepping on it, it moved from zero to 162 lbs. I stepped on it and sure enough, I was down to 162 lbs.

IRL Ė I would love to weigh 162 lbs. Iíve been struggling with my weight for the last three years. Iíve tried various diets, supplements and exercise without any real results. Lately, I started praying about it and asking God what should I do. Iíve been asking God to help me discipline myself with the right eating habits and exercise. I know it may sound silly, but Iím one of those people who truly believe in acknowledging God in all my ways. I know He has an answer for this. If He can raise the dead, my weight loss is a piece of cake.
Please let me know your thoughts about what this means.

Thanks for all comments and thoughts.

On a different note, Iím glad this is a place where I can bear my soul because I know I have brothers and sisters praying for me. Thank the Lord for this ministry. Wish there were an emitocon for a group hug...

Blessings,

Marla

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreamed about a scale that was at 162 lbs

Post by silentqueen on Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:50 am

I'm wondering if this is more a desire of my heart. I want this for myself and it's coming through in my dreams.

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:04 am

silentqueen wrote:Iíve been asking God to help me discipline myself with the right eating habits and exercise. I know it may sound silly, but Iím one of those people who truly believe in acknowledging God in all my ways. I know He has an answer for this.

I just wanted to say that God absolutely can do these things for you.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by silentqueen on Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:59 am

Yes He can Mark. I had the same dream early this morning only this time I stepped on the scale with confidence and it said 162 lbs. I believe God is saying it is going to happen and I will give the praise report as it happens. I'm starting today. Amen!

Thank you and God bless you Mark.

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:27 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top