Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rmartin

went through mental breakdown cupple hours ago need advice.

Ok the voices in my head said they were going to make me kill my self if I dident drink coffee or anything that had caffeine in it. so I went to the store and got 3 20oz cans of red bull and drank two. I am felling really weird now and I need advice on how to use the armor of god to the fullest because I think im using it in the wrong way because I know its the devil putting these thoughts in my mind. pray that I don't get to nervous because I drank a lot of redbull and pray that god leads me to know on how to use his word aginst these thoughts so they don't bother me anymore I do take medicine but it help and it doesent help at sometimes and my heart is feeling really weird so pray that I don't have any heart problems because of it, like a heart attack. and pray that I have peace the rest of the night thanks everyone.

I will be in the chat box at the bottom of the main page if anyone want to talk to me about scripture or anything because I need it right now.

I will probly be in the chat box all night so please feel free to talk to me if anyone is willing

the 2 red bulls caffine will increase ur heart rate, the scrpture says 2 pull down strongholds, bind the voices that seek to exalt themselves ,,take every thort captive, in the name of jesus, ,put on the full armour of god re ephesions, 6;10,

exactly how would I use the armor of god, like shield of faith do I just think of faith in god?

and I know it says something about binding the stong man when breaking into his house would the house be his strong hold

u decree ,,speak out verbaly, ,i put on the helmet of salvation,, etc,, go thru the list, then seek out a paster for adtional prayer an counciling, ,,if you are on any medication continuee 2 take it,

I have a prayer request and its that the the strong holds in my mind crumble because I had a prothetic word about that they were to be pulled down one time, so I ask to pray in agreement with me that it happens when god is ready and keep my mind focused on god at all time

is ready at all times, ''a ever present help in a time of truble,, '' ,,, is ther a christian free call number you can call rite now ,,its best you speak with a person one on one,