Two dreams about being sexually assaulted

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Two dreams about being sexually assaulted

Post by Destine on Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:44 pm

In this dream, I can't see anything because I blacked out. I can hear my mom talking along with Mrs.J(DT's mom. My vision comes back, I realize I am being sexually assaulted. However, everything that controls my motor skills seems to be impaired.

The night before I had this dream
So this dream is very de ja vu to me, I know as Christians we probably shouldn't use the term but it's the only way I can describe it. Here is my dream: I drive home from a friends house. I see a red Cadillac sedan in my drive, I know it can only be DT's mom. I unlock the door and Mrs. J says "Hi Missy, how are you?" I give her a hug and say hello. My mom tells me to go downstairs, I excuse myself and go downstairs. I see DT sitting down, looking at TV. He says "Hey," he rises to give me a hug. The hug feels very uncomfortable to me, because his hand is on my hip and slightly on my butt. I pull away and we end up watching tv.
Now,the reason why I call this de ja vu is because something like this has happened before. DT did this same exact thing to me once, it was weird and uncomfortable. I told my friends, who all said I should've told my mom, or at least my older sister. I didn't do this because it made me feel weird, I also didn't want any drama with his parents.

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two dreams about being sexually assaulted

Post by tjw on Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:48 am

Destine I hope I don't offend as you don't know me on here. I post on occasion. I have been reading about your dreams and although I don't have an interpretation for you I feel as a mother myself to young daughters I should put my two cents in. Please tell your mom about these concerning dreams. If my daughter were having these dreams I would want to know so that I could stand in the gap and pray at the very least. I am very protective of my children and I'm sure your mom is the same way. You should not be going through this alone. It is concerning since the dreams are recurring with the same people in it. This guy seems to be close to your family and therefore has access to you. I can't say for sure if he is the actual one to fear but it sure looks like it as God keeps giving you these dreams over and over. Your mom needs to know so that she can protect you. Please again know I am not trying to offend just afraid for the situation and don't want to see you get hurt.

P.S. I am and have been praying for you too. God bless you!

tjw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Destine on Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:02 am

Hi, he doesn't really have any way of contacting me. We do live close to each other, but he has never been to my house; only his parents and his sibling has.
I'm not offended at all, I told one of my Mom's friends about them. I just don't want my mom to over react.

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:55 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top