Trouble Backing Out Of The Driveway

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trouble Backing Out Of The Driveway

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:09 am

In real life, my driveway (if you want to call it that) is just long enough for one car. The end of the driveway that's furthest from the street is backed by a retaining wall with a bit of a lip on it so that I don't drive over the edge. If I did, my car would be stuck in my backyard with no way to get out.

In this dream, I was trying to get my Jeep out of the driveway and into the road so I could go wherever it was that I was going. The problem was that the Jeep wasn't even in the driveway - it was over the retaining wall and closer to the backyard. In the dream, I knew that the retaining wall was behind me, so I couldn't just back up to make it to the driveway. I was at a loss as to what to do.

My neighbor shows up and says that I should just back up alongside the driveway - avoiding the retaining wall by driving on his property. I didn't want to do this - and, in real life, there's only a couple feet across for this strip of land, so it wouldn't be a real option. In the dream, though, the area was wider...wide enough for my car to drive on. Again, I was hesitant because I didn't want to mess up his grass or anything by driving on it. He assured me that it was fine.

Before I could back out of there, I had to deal with something else. Sitting in my driveway was a car that wasn't mine - it was some gold-colored Buick, I believe. I knew that it wasn't mine, but I was somehow connected to it. I had keys for it and was able to get inside and move it. So, that's exactly what I did. I got out of the Jeep, into this car, and backed it out from my driveway into the road. Then, I pulled ahead and parked it on the side of the street. I got out of the car to head back to my Jeep.

On the way back, my neighbor was interacting with some kids from the neighborhood. Apparently, they had gotten into someone's trash or something. The neighbor guy was scolding them, and in my mind I was in agreement with him. I didn't actually interact with the kids, though. The neighbor took back the items that the kids had taken from someone's trash and placed them on the edge of the street for trash collection. He may have placed them on my property, which wasn't a problem.

With that, I got back into the Jeep and was about to back out from the backyard. As I did so, I looked at the retaining wall, again. It was now even with the ground. Meaning, there wasn't even a wall, really, to overcome. I still used a bit of the neighbor's property to make it up into the driveway, though, and I only ended up pressing the grass down where I drove - I didn't tear up the yard. Then, I proceeded down the driveway and into the street where I put the Jeep in drive and headed on my way.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trouble Backing Out Of The Driveway

Post by Deborah on Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:01 pm

I think this dream has to do with persistence--if you persist and stay focused, you will succeed, even if there are distractions.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Destine on Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:48 pm

It sounds like this dream has to do with your ministry or life in general. You said you were able to move this buick out of the way; and had no trouble with getting your Jeep out of that tough spot. Could this be god telling you he'll make a way even when it looks impossible? This is not a spirit led interpretation, just my thoughts!

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:45 pm

Destine wrote: Could this be god telling you he'll make a way even when it looks impossible?

This is basically what keeps going through my mind since the dream. I agree that it's likely about life in general - at least, that's what I hope!

Thank you both, Destine and Deborah, for responding to this dream.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Destine on Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:57 am

Your welcome:)

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:05 pm

anything uve gotten in2 that ur tryin 2 back out of,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:47 pm

Like a commitment of some kind? Nothing specific that I can think of...

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:11 pm

kud be,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:59 am

Sponsored content