Money and classroom dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Money and classroom dream

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:09 am

The time now is 3:50 a.m. where I am. I had this dream and awoke around 3:00a.m. (I don't know the significance of that!)

*I was late for my class, and when I finally paid for my classes (didn't see the actual payment but knew that it was done), I remember sitting towards the back in a row. (There were several rows of chairs surrounding me; this classroom resembled my SPANISH class at one of my first colleges). I remember my teacher resembling my nephew's current teacher. She gives me a receipt for $2000+ and tells me something about 'keeping my receipt' and showing that I paid. (the receipt was a light pink color) When I leave the classroom after class, I realize that the teacher has given me a pouch. When I open it the pouch is a makeup bag (I notice fingernail polishes--pinks and reds).
I remember thinking about this guy named BRENNAN who attended my first college. He is in a fraternity which colors are purple and gold. This guy in real life would always wear his purple shirt and gold steel-toe boots like everyday. The fraternity's men in general are known for being "promiscuous and wild". In my opinion, Brennan was reserved and quiet. He seemed very private. I didn't know if he knew who I was even though he saw me often on campus. I had heard rumors that he was "nasty" as well. My younger sibling tells me that Brennan replaces this guy (who reminds me of my ex, we'll call him Moore) at his bible study. Moore in real life teaches campus bible study and he's in the military, which causes him to be away for weeks at a time. We happen to be very close and he does remind me of my ex (as far as looks are concerned.) Anyway, I am shocked at the news and didn't realize that Brennan was saved! I told my sibling, "I was just thinking about that guy...so it mustve been prophetic" (I say the "prophetic" part sarcastically, because others are in the room and I know that they are skeptical of my prophetic gift). I told my sibling, "Moore has basic training...I mean regular training, that's why he couldn't make it on Wednesday night" (which is the first night of bible study for the year). "He would be coming later." (in real life, Moore will not be at the bible study coming up this week because of military obligations.) My sibling said she liked the guy and I told her that he graduated in 2002 (implying that he was too old for her and by the time she got to my school, he would have graduated; in real life I don't know when he graduted forreal). She said that she didn't care how old he was, and that she still liked (ie: lusted-lol) him. :afro:
thanks for the help
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Money and classroom dream

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:00 pm

To be revealed..............

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:15 pm

side note: my friend in the dream (Moore) told me on the phone the other day that someone did take his place for bible study for the first week of classes! (definitely prophetic confirmation) ...I can't wait until things are revealed!!
thanks for your response
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:19 pm

LOL. That's exactly what I meant. It's prophetic. Nothing to interpret. Can't tell the filler from the real but there are definitely pieces of real.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:03 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top