I had a dream of a desert turning into a pature field, heard amazing grace

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I had a dream of a desert turning into a pature field, heard amazing grace

Post by rmartin on Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:57 pm

I had this dream that I was running from people and thought they were trying to kill me, it was a large crowed.
I seen this woman looking out the top of a church window at me, and I think she told the people inside what was going on. when I ran by the church they pulled me in the church and shut the doors from the people trying to kill me, and I was sitting at a table with the people of the church and the leader of the church was infront of me. I was telling him my problems. he just looked up with a smile and and it looked like a vision I started to see. I seen a desert and it was night time. then it slowly started to grow green grass and the desert with cactus and stuff turned into a filed of green grass, and it was day time. while this was happening I heard a group of people singing the song amazing grace. I dident see the people I just saw the desert turning into a green field.

Last edited by rmartin on Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

rmartin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I had a dream of a desert turning into a pature field, heard amazing grace

Post by rmartin on Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:08 pm

when I was being chased by the crowed I had intense fear and thought they were going to kill me, that's all the emotions I remember from that dream

rmartin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top