The Valet Lost my car

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Valet Lost my car

Post by Cholette on Fri May 31, 2013 9:44 pm

I had this dream over a year ago and i just found it...could someone please share their thoughts?

I went to party/event and my car was valet parked in front, closer to the building I was going in. I was with some familiar people and we were walking down some stairs. We seemed to be looking for something and then I made the decision to go back u p a different way than the stairs again.

The scene changed and I was at my car for some reason and I parked it further back in the parking lot. When the party was over, many people, along with myself, were looking for our cars and we couldn't find them. I knew where I parked last, but it wasn't there and I internally blamed the valet guys. Someone stated that there was another lot where the cars were so we got into a shuttle van and rode to this covered parking garage. The people who were with me were finding their cars and driving off, but I couldnt find mine I was going up and down the aisles frantically and then I began pressing the remote to see if the lights on the car would flash, but still nothing. I saw a car that resembled mine qnd I started to feel relieved, but it still wasn't my car. I went to the person in charge of the garage and he tried helping me but nothing.

The end...

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Valet Lost my car

Post by dreamster on Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:29 am

um a symbollik interp kud represent something stolen or lost in ur life at that time ,,like a job oppertunity, or job, ,,,the feeling u felt is a awful one, ,,a tempory sense of releif is also short lived, then ugh,, i hope this is a past event 4 u, d

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by silentqueen on Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:51 am

Hi Cholette,

This is not an interpretation, but just my thoughts.

It seems like you and some others you know we're on your way to an event, but you never made it to your destination. You walked down some stairs....wrong direction perhaps. You knew or didn't think this was the right way so you made a decision to go another way. Still didn't arrive where you were going.

Were you perhaps deterred from going someplace that you didn't need to be?

Valet and unable to find your car? Was something valuable entrusted to someone and they misplaced it or lost it out of carelessness? You tried frantically to recover it, believed for a moment that you would only to discover that it was still not found?

Other people were able to recover what seemed to be lost, but you were still looking for what you lost?

Marla

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:43 pm

Thank you both!

I really do believe that this dream is indicative to my walk with Christ. I've had countless prophetic words of how much the enemy has stolen from me. I believe that this is what this dream is saying. I make the necessary changes and it appears things are going well, but they don't end up in the way I expected.

This dream was awhile ago, but I do still see traces of this reappearing in my life so it's back to prayer...

Thanks again...

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:59 pm

yep, i think the parkin lot is signiff cos ur car is stationary aswell, so like goin nower, ,,i dont that is ova as ur life is far from stationary ,,,,mine howeva is more lol!

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by silentqueen on Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:42 pm

The enemy may have stolen from you, but it was his bad because when the thief is caught, he must return it seven fold. You are getting it back with interest. Oh bless the name of Jesus!

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:29 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top