My 22 year old son, 5 years old again

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My 22 year old son, 5 years old again

Post by silentqueen on Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 am

Hello Beloved Brothers and Sisters,

I dreamed that my son and I were on our way someplace. I was already at the car waiting for him and he was excitedly running down the steps towards me. He was in such a hurry that he dropped his jacket. I said, “Baby, you dropped your jacket.” He stopped and turned to pick up the jacket. Once he did, he ran to the car. We both got in and left.

What was strange about the dream is my son is 22 years old. In the dream, he was five years old again. He was happy. He was my little boy.

IRL – My son is a gifted young man, but he’s choosing to use his talents to do things which are not pleasing to God. He’s involved in some illegal activity. A pastor friend of mine prayed for him and it was revealed that my son has the gift of prophecy. This was later confirmed as my son shared some specific things with me that later came to pass exactly as he stated they would.

One such instance is when he and I were standing on the front steps of our house. He began to stare across the street at a house. He became very quiet. He squinted and shook his head quickly as if he saw something he didn’t want to see. I asked him what was wrong. He said, “Mom, someone is going to die over there. I saw blood in front of the house. “

Within two weeks of him saying that, a young man was shot and killed in that yard.

My prayer has been that my son would return to the Lord. I’ve been praying that my son is being drawn by God’s loving kindness and that he belongs to kingdom. He will return from the land of the enemy and come again to the borders of my home and into the Lord’s kingdom. I’ve been praying that nothing by any means would harm my son and that he will come to himself just as the prodigal son did.

Not sure what this means that I saw him at 5 years old again. Anyone with any ideas, thoughts, please let me know.

Thanks and God Bless,

Marla

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My 22 year old son, 5 years old again

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri May 31, 2013 9:57 am

Hi, Marla -

My thoughts are that your son being 5 years old re-emphasizes what you already know about his waywardness - that, like a child, is in need of someone else to watch out for him...which you are doing.

The jacket can symbolize a mantle - a gifting/annointing/calling. You pointed out to him that he had dropped it in the dream - and he responded to you, picking it up.

I would take the dream as encouragement that he will respond to you and return to the Lord. Keep on doing what you're doing.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Fri May 31, 2013 10:33 am

TheWhiteShadow wrote:Hi, Marla -

My thoughts are that your son being 5 years old re-emphasizes what you already know about his waywardness - that, like a child, is in need of someone else to watch out for him...which you are doing.

The jacket can symbolize a mantle - a gifting/annointing/calling. You pointed out to him that he had dropped it in the dream - and he responded to you, picking it up.

I would take the dream as encouragement that he will respond to you and return to the Lord. Keep on doing what you're doing.

Blessings,
-Mark

WOW! That is powerful and made me cry. God is so merciful and is obligated to our children even in their waywardness.

Marla I have a 22 year old son too and he isn't walking with the Lord right now, but to see what Mark discerned from your dream ministerd to me...sorry...I had to hijack your post to express my heart.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by silentqueen on Fri May 31, 2013 4:07 pm

Mark,

I am truly encouraged by your words. This lets me know that God has my son in the palm of His hands. I never thought of him being a five year old again as wayward; childlike, needing someone to look after him. It makes perfect sense and God was assuring me that my son will be okay.

The jacket – mantle/anointing – This really blessed me.

God bless you Mark.

Cholette,

Feel free to chime in at any time. I receive those words from Mark for your son, too. I will pray for your son and you pray for mine. When we touch and agree, it shall be done for us.

Marla

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Fri May 31, 2013 5:24 pm

I have a son who just turned 22 also. huggins

My thought is this dream might be a hint for you to know when something happened to your son that is the root of the issue of why his heart has strayed now. It doesn't necessarily mean it was something horrible, but his 5-year-old mind perceived it that way. For me, a root of rejection lodged itself in my spirit when I was 2 years old. My mother had to be gone an extended period of time when my brother was in a faraway hospital. My two-year-old self couldn't understand why my mama was gone and the enemy took advantage of that.

I think the jacket is a covering and it's very good news your son picked it up again. Rest assured God does hear your cries for your son and sees your tears. As a God of mercy He is even more ready than you to see your son walking in the gifting and callings He has placed in him. Keep standing in the gap and confessing God's Word over your son. I will pray as the Spirit leads.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by silentqueen on Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:29 am

Deborah,

Thank you so much. The prayers of the righteous avail much.

Marla

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:01 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top