Black Angel Wings, A visit from my old boss, and smoking a cigarette inside a doctors office!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Black Angel Wings, A visit from my old boss, and smoking a cigarette inside a doctors office!

Post by Daisy on Fri May 31, 2013 4:09 am

I had a dream I ran into my old boss whom I havent seen in years. She had her two girls with her. I found out she was having some troubles with her son (not sure what kind, but he is in college now). It was so nice to see them! I couldnt wait to introduce my kids to them! My old boss looked incredibly thin, but she looked good. As I was talking with them, my boss noticed something strange about the back of my head. There was an opening of sorts. She covered it for me, and I could see that there were loose strings that needed to be tied together to enclose it (not sure how I could see in the back of my head lol! ). I could also see the names of two different doctors on the back of my head, on labels. These were the names of two doctors that my sister in laws mother had used. My old boss said that these doctors had been around for a long time, and they are highly recommended. I didn't have feelings during this portion of the dream. I do remember looking at my outfit in the mirror, and I was wearing black angel wings that matched with my outfit. They were pretty and sparkly, and I didnt feel strange walking around with them on, I actually thought they looked good. Then I went into the doctors office. I was smoking a cigarette in the office, and he didn't seem to mind. All of a sudden, I went to ash on the floor, and the hots fell off. He somehow caught the hots, and it ended up landing right on the doctors cigarette that he was holding that wasn't lit. The hots lit his cigarette, and him and I started laughing at the coincidence! He said he wanted his lit anyways. End of dream

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black Angel Wings, A visit from my old boss, and smoking a cigarette inside a doctors office!

Post by Daisy on Fri May 31, 2013 9:51 am

P.S. I dont smoke anymore. Its been 20 years now since I quit. I did have a missed call from my sister in laws mom the other day that I forgot to call her back. I did just get off the phone with her. She said she is having surgery on her heart in the middle of july, and would appreciate my prayers. I told her I would pray for her. I also told her about some of my symptoms, and that I have a neurologist apt next week. I asked her if she had any neurologists she could recommend. She said unfortunately she didn't. So this part of the dream was not literal, meaning she didnt have any recommended drs for the symptoms I have been having irl.

Im kinda wondering if the loose strings are some loose ends that I have been hesitating to take care of with an old friend that I have cut ties with. I need to bring closure to this friendship, for her and my sake. I cut the friendship off bc I dont trust her, and I cant prove that she was talking behind my back..but I know it in my heart. I never gave her an honest explination of why I ended the friendship, and it has been on my heart to come clean...even though Im totally dreading the confrontation with her (she has a personality that is intimidating to me). It sort of is in the back of my head, even though I have been trying not to think about it. I know I have to face this soon, but I dont want to.

Any thoughts now???

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black Angel Wings, A visit from my old boss, and smoking a cigarette inside a doctors office!

Post by rosebush on Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:02 am

When I first read your dream I thought it was about some difficult business you had to take care of that even though righteous (angel) would make you feel bad (black). Handling difficult interpersonal conflict can make us feel horrible no matter how righteous it may seem and just no way to get away from the unpleasantness.

The cigarette also made me think of how people have a victory smoke or just often after a difficult job that had to get done a smoker will light up to diffuse their negative emotions.

Hard to grasp God's comfort in those difficult places and I think we often feel that God will be less than happy with us. In the dream the boss seems to commiserate with your need to get the bad situation behind you and work through the darker emotions.

GBU!
Rose

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:19 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top