My son's dream about flies,and late grandmother

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My son's dream about flies,and late grandmother

Post by Renewed on Thu May 30, 2013 9:11 am

Hi All

please check out this dream one of my sons had, his wife also had a dream about my mom two days later, they never met and my mom been dead since 2000.. In this dream I have a problem with my mom in it and the flies flying around…… Flies are full of diseases and associated with the plagues in the Bible. Thanks Vivian

Son’s dream ,May 20, 2013
ok my dream was tht i was pulling up.to grand dads house and christen was already taking things out. he said i already started and grandma was in there. I asked him what shes doing in there and he said he doesnt know. but acted like it was normal. i go inside and grand ma is in the corner of the house where granddad keeps his fish tank. I saw and knew it was her but it was like a shadow over her face. I really couldnt see her face in the dark but it favored her. I asked her whats going on and she said we're moving. she didnt say where just they "we're moving" she then said "cant you see christen already started" I looked and the floor board were gone but it was a black and white colored checker board floor.

The first floor was empty so I went into.the basement to see.what i could move and all that was down there was the old wood grain tv. I yelled up the steps if she wanted tht to go and she said no. but then a flies came out of nowhere a little at first that flew in my face but then a bunch of them came. i kept whipping them off my face and then i woke up

I tried looking up the meanaing of flies but my computer will not allow me to download the link

Renewed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My son's dream about flies,and late grandmother

Post by dreamster on Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:07 pm

have you thort about any spiritual aspects to this, the basement can represent hidden or past areas, the flies can represent unclean or perhaps occult,, perhaps something will get in your face from the past ,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by exo152 on Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:29 pm

It made me think of generational curses or something dead, evil-spirit-wise, that is trying to resurrect.

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:35 pm

:chinscratch:ok well perhaps a talk wiv a trusted frend followed up wiv some prays wud be gud,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Renewed on Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:31 pm

Thanks for responding

The part with my mother in the dream bothered.
Flies could be annoying too am I correct? I will keep this before the Lord.

Renewed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:05 pm

exo152 wrote:It made me think of generational curses or something dead, evil-spirit-wise, that is trying to resurrect.
Beelzebub, one of Satan's names, is literally translated Lord of the Flies....Mark 3:22, Luke 11, Matthew 12

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:21 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top