Flexing In A Mirror

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Flexing In A Mirror

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu May 30, 2013 7:59 am

All that I remember was that I was with a group of people - they felt like they were my coworkers. Not much detail about the room I was in, but I was looking at all of us in a mirror. I wasn't wearing a shirt, and I saw myself just as I am in real life. I'm not the sort to go around shirtless in real life. While I was with these people, they were all doing their own thing, and the feeling was that everyone was leaving to go their separate ways. I definitely felt like I was leaving them, for sure. Since they were focused on themselves, no one looked at me in the mirror. Just as I was about to leave, I flexed my abs while looking in the mirror - and they really stood out (I'm not quite there yet in real life, heh). In fact, they were outlined in black. I was really surprised at this. It also felt like it was too late for anyone to have noticed.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Flexing In A Mirror

Post by Cholette on Thu May 30, 2013 4:49 pm

When a man flexes, there is a confidence that he has. Could this dream be simply about confidence in who you are through the word? You said that you normally wouldn't do this IRL, so is this about a confidence coming forth out of you?

The fact that the people were only focused on themselves and not you in the mirror leads me to believe that God is only working on YOU and no one else. The mirror in my dreams is the word because we look into it and are changed from glory to glory (2 Cor 3:18).

Just some thoughts...

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu May 30, 2013 9:22 pm

Thank you, Cholette - especially for the reminder on the mirror part. It just escaped me what that detail should mean when I thought about the dream today.

I agree with what you shared, here. I wonder what the application of the confidence will be? Meaning, I'm wondering where in my life it'll relate. I guess time will tell.

I've also had some other "leaving" dreams, lately, but I don't have any plans in the works where leaving is something I'm aware of. I wonder about that detail...

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Fri May 31, 2013 6:18 am

I'm not sure about the context of your "leaving" dreams, but what comes to mind is leaving one level and going to another. Even in the scripture I shared in 2 Cor 3:18. It's about changing from glory to glory. That's like a process...leaving one place of glory and going to another and then another....and so on.

As far as what area the confidence the dream would relate to, It could be as simple as confidence in your identity in Christ...which is what first came to my mind. You were looking at yourself in the Mirror (God's word)...then flexing...which could mean you seeing the results of your identity...finally seeing the results of your strength, ability and courage. Being a man who stands in front of a mirror when others are around takes courage and confidence.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:47 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top