My pet whimpering at someone, given a drug.. Again

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My pet whimpering at someone, given a drug.. Again

Post by Destine on Thu May 30, 2013 6:45 am

I didn't get any sleep last night, at all. I prayed for those who crossed my mind, but I still did not fall asleep until 2am! My dream was really weird: I am in my room watching Kenneth Copeland(I do this at least twice a week IRL). Mom comes unto my room, I'm going shopping with J. If you plan on going to a friends house, call me." (Mrs.J is DT's mom). I say "OK," hug her goodbye, than check on my dog. I get some ice cream, just sitting on the floor with my pet. I take my dog out, I see a grey car pull up to the curb(IRL: DT's car is really gray too). He says "Do you want to hangout," I said "Yeah, let me take care of her first." My dog R starts to whine and whimper as DT gets out of his car. When he hugs me, she starts to growl ferociously. I put R in th house, grab my purse. I text my mom where I am going, she gives me the OK.(I send the text at 6:00pm). As we drive, I ask him if I can take a sip of his drink.(it's not opened yet). I feel light headed and my peripheral vision has little bursts of light blinding me, I say "I don't feel so good," he says it'll wear off. We get to his house, my vision gets better. "Where's your dad," he says "at work," I get a little nervous. I excuse myself, in the restroom I try sending a text to a friend. But I have no service. Once I walk out, I pass out unconcious. Next, I wake up in my underwear in a dark room, crying. I woke up this morning with tear stains, I guess I cried in my sleep.

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My pet whimpering at someone, given a drug.. Again

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu May 30, 2013 7:38 am

This dream shows the enemy being craftier than your other dreams. This time, they came to you (vs. you ending up at his house, somehow). You also drank from an unopened beverage - and, while it should have been safe, it was still drugged. This could be to show how our own logic/understanding can't be trusted.

Still praying for you.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Destine on Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:08 pm

Thank you

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:59 pm