Intimidating Lunch Mom, and being offered a job

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Intimidating Lunch Mom, and being offered a job

Post by Daisy on Thu May 30, 2013 4:32 am

IRL my son is going into Kindergarten in the fall, ALL day kindergarten. Im so sad this part of my life is over, having babies to take care of at home all day.

I had a dream I was volunteering on my childrens playground at the school my son will be attending next year, during lunch recess. There was this lunch mom that started talking rude to my son, and it was an intimidating voice she used. I about LOST it! lol! I said, "EXCUSE ME! Did you really just speak to my son like that???? There is no reason to talk to a child this way! Dont you EVER speak to my son like that again!!!" She looked down at the ground, feeling ashamed of her actions. I was thinking to myself, I should have smacked the crap out of her! lol! I laugh bc this is nothing like my personality, at ALL! Seriously, I hate confrontation, and would have confronted her, but I would have done it a lot nicer. I came back to her and said, 'Are you a paid lunch monitor??' She said yes, and I could tell she knew she was in trouble. I was going to her boss to complain about what happened.

Scene Two:
Im in the retail store "Childrens' Place". I was looking around for some summer clothes for my daughter. IRL I seen some cute short online that I want to get for her. In the dream, I was looking for those exact shorts. I couldnt find them. I went up to the register and asked the manager if she could help me find them. She took me back into the back of the store, and there was all kind of merchandise back there. There were workers asking her for help, and she seemed overwhelmed and very unorganized. I gave her my assistance, while still waiting to find the shorts I wanted. I thought to myself, all this merchandise should be out on the floor. She offered me a job. I considered it. I asked the hours, she said evenings. I told her unfortunately I couldn't take the position bc my husband works evenings now, and I need something during the day. I thought to myself as I was walking out of the back room, that I could go back to nannying maybe a day or two. I pictured myself taking care of a baby while my kids are in schoool all day. It made me SO sad inside, bc I am going to miss my kids being little. My heart was SO sad. crying

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Intimidating Lunch Mom, and being offered a job

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu May 30, 2013 7:49 am

Hi, Daisy -

The first scene seems like it's about a literal event. I know that you said you're not really one for confrontation. However, this was someone attacking your son, and I can imagine that something like that could bring out the mama-bear ferocity. Maybe you won't be as extreme as you were in the dream, but I bet the anger will be there. This dream could be about a point further into the future since your son won't be in school until the fall.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri May 31, 2013 4:12 am

Thanks so much Mark!! :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:01 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top