Dream of Prophets. One Unknown & One that I know.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of Prophets. One Unknown & One that I know.

Post by MRSB on Wed May 29, 2013 10:29 am

1st dream
I dreamed I was in a loft in my living room and I was talking to a famous prophet for a while. I didnít know him prior to but I knew that he was famous. I noticed that the loft was an open space and that I could see the hallway that had other doors for lofts.
I looked in the dim light and saw another prophet whom I know. (childhood friend who is a well known prophet currently) at a door with his hand on the handle but staring at me & the 1st prophet. I finally motioned for him to come down and meet the gentlemen. He just stared in irritation at first then came. I discerned he was jealous. He was cordial to the 1st prophet when introduced but sorta snubbed me.
The 2nd prophet and I went away and talked for some time.

2nd dream
I was in the living room again. I was talking with a male who was sitting on the armrest of a couch. We talked for a very long time and I knew he was always with me leading me and telling me what to do. I understood that we were very close and great friends. He told me why we were in a hotel so long and advised that He had to lead me to a place that I normally would not have seen. The whole time I knew this was Jesus.
3rd dream
I was standing right in front of a big, beautiful, thick, marble open door. Even the wall of the place was made of marble. The door was open and looking into it the place was palatial.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top