Watching and Helping with a Kitchen Remodel

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Watching and Helping with a Kitchen Remodel

Post by rosebush on Wed May 29, 2013 9:28 am

Walking along a street, may have been across the street sideways from childhood home, I see the back end of a house, which is completely w/o roof or walls. There is a man, possibly contractor or owner of the home, who is working on the floor. I see there is a kitchen island that is up higher and not level with the rest of the floor. I am concerned about this.

I end up inside a part of this fixup working just under the roof part where there are walls and am very, very carefully laying a line of tile along a wall, paying attention to lay the tile perfectly even with the wall, so as to please the boss man.

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Watching and Helping with a Kitchen Remodel

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed May 29, 2013 10:22 am

Hi, Rose -

Do you think this dream could be about your church? "Building" the church, so to speak - like, development, etc.?

I was thinking that the kitchen island could be an area of ministry that you're concerned about. It was higher up, so maybe it's been given extra (maybe undeserved) attention or "honor." This has made it so it is not level with the floor (foundation), which may make it unstable.

Just a thought.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rosebush on Wed May 29, 2013 10:43 am

Thanks White Shadow! Actually I believe the dream is about my son and his relationship with his family. He has been given special honor elsewhere, one of those people that just gets unmerited favor, but he choose to keep separate from us after his salvation. He's got new believer issues and was a child alcoholic and eventually shared he blamed me for his issue. His grandmother just says -- go figure.

I have been very carefully setting a boundary with him though walking with God for 10 years now he still really lacks the wisdom to be able to connect with his family appropriately.

Mamma mia is very dogged about keeping feet firmly planted. Thankfully God doesn't have me working on the island issue, but safely inside where there is a roof over my head.

You always do hit the mark somehow -- undeserved attention and honor -- right on the head!! Only a mother could be so tough. Makes me think about the wisdom of Solomon and how only the real mother loved enough to give the baby away. Now son tells everyone that I have disowned him, when I only said we would be long lost relatives out of absolute exasperation and desperate need to protect what I have left of family. Just couldn't accept family where they were at. I am just very, very thankful I really am not made responsible to fix this, just take care of my spot.

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:10 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top