Given a date rape drug

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Given a date rape drug

Post by Destine on Wed May 29, 2013 7:10 am

I'm packing my bags for our family vacation, my mom says "Go to the store and get more nail polish remover." I respond, grab the car keys and head out.
I buy the nail polish remover, while walking to the car my phone rings. I pick up, however I only hear static. As I drive through my neighborhood, instead of keeping straight I turn left. I'm at DT's house, I see he's at home so I ring the doorbell.
He answers, "My mom was just asking about you, come on in." I send my mom a text saying I stopped by a friends house, than walk in.(the time I send the text it's 5:33pm)
He offers me some tic tags, they taste really strange but I swallow them. I pass out
on a bed, I can't see anything when I do try to open my eyes. When I do wake up, he asks me to give him oral sex. I say no, but I have no control over my motorskills. I know what 5:33 stands for, but this dream is quite puzzling.

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Given a date rape drug

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed May 29, 2013 10:06 am

Destine -

You said in another post that you believed you had understanding of 5:33 to represent Temptation and Completion. However, now you have another dream with the same theme as your other dream. This is going to sound blunt, but please understand that everyone is just concerned for your safety: You're not in the clear. It's not complete. The threat is still present. If you were past it, this dream would have had a different resolution than the others...but it doesn't!

Many have said that these dreams are literal. They are - or, at least the threat is. God is repeating the message because it's real and serious. Don't allow yourself to be trapped in a false sense of security just because you haven't experienced a literal manifestation of these dreams.

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed May 29, 2013 10:59 am

TheWhiteShadow wrote:Destine -

You said in another post that you believed you had understanding of 5:33 to represent Temptation and Completion. However, now you have another dream with the same theme as your other dream. This is going to sound blunt, but please understand that everyone is just concerned for your safety: You're not in the clear. It's not complete. The threat is still present. If you were past it, this dream would have had a different resolution than the others...but it doesn't!

Many have said that these dreams are literal. They are - or, at least the threat is. God is repeating the message because it's real and serious. Don't allow yourself to be trapped in a false sense of security just because you haven't experienced a literal manifestation of these dreams.

-Mark

I WHOLEHEARTEDLY AGREE!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

THIS IS SERIOUS

Post by Daisy on Wed May 29, 2013 12:24 pm

Destine wrote:I'm packing my bags for our family vacation, my mom says "Go to the store and get more nail polish remover." I respond, grab the car keys and head out.
I buy the nail polish remover, while walking to the car my phone rings. I pick up, however I only hear static. As I drive through my neighborhood, instead of keeping straight I turn left. I'm at DT's house, I see he's at home so I ring the doorbell.
He answers, "My mom was just asking about you, come on in." I send my mom a text saying I stopped by a friends house, than walk in.(the time I send the text it's 5:33pm)
He offers me some tic tags, they taste really strange but I swallow them. I pass out
on a bed, I can't see anything when I do try to open my eyes. When I do wake up, he asks me to give him oral sex. I say no, but I have no control over my motorskills. I know what 5:33 stands for, but this dream is quite puzzling.
I agree with Mark as well Destine. I think you need to pay attention to the theme of this dream, and not so much the numbers or symbols. I believe The Lord is wanting to warn you for your protection, please take head! I personally came very very close to being date raped as a teen, and thankfully I was able to get free from this before I was raped!! The biggest encouragement I could give you is to be on guard, and be smarter than the enemy! I would resist the temptation of being 'alone' with any young man, period! I was not walking with The Lord when I had my 'close call', but the one thing I would do differently if I could 'redo' this incident, is I would have stayed with my girlfriends at this party instead of going outside alone with that creep!!! There is ALWAYS saftey in numbers, and its always wise to be on the safe side and be careful with who you choose to be around. For temptation alone, even as adults when my husband and I were dating at the ages of 27 and 30 we chose to seldom be alone with one another before we were married!

Please take serious the warning of The Lord, and ask Him for His wisdom on keeping yourself safe!

Matthew 10:16“Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves. Therefore be wise as serpents and harmless as doves."

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Destine on Wed May 29, 2013 12:56 pm

Ms. Daisy, I agree with what you have said. My mom has always taught me and my sister to never go alone with anyone of the opposite gender. Whether their good friends or not! What does concern me a lot is this. I'm going to be getting my drivers license in the next week and half, in my dream I was driving without my mom. That makes me think that this is going to happen sooner than I think. I was starting to brush these dreams off just as symbolic (and having to do something with my friend Hope) but I see these dreams really alarm me about my safety! I pray isaiah 54:17 everyday. Thank you everyone!

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed May 29, 2013 2:39 pm

Destine wrote:I was starting to brush these dreams off just as symbolic (and having to do something with my friend Hope) but I see these dreams really alarm me about my safety!

This was my concern Destine...that you were more focused on the "symbolic" meaning...and it itsn't symbolic. The message is literal and we all will surround you with prayer because it concerns me more than you know. I dont' want to put fear in you, just was looking to see when I would sense that you were taking this seriously. I can sense tht now and I'm happy. You are protected because you have angels around you AND God warned you and showed it to you beforehand It may not EVER happen...maybe it was just for us to pray to prevent it and for you to use wisdom and awareness of who you are around.

Blessings and safety to you...

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed May 29, 2013 2:44 pm

Destine wrote:Ms. Daisy, I agree with what you have said. My mom has always taught me and my sister to never go alone with anyone of the opposite gender. Whether their good friends or not!

Well I'm hopeful if u take heed that this wont manifest at all!! Be on Gaurd, and when u finally get that freedom of getting ur license, plz keep following the instruction of ur mom..as hard as this might b at times. God has placed that authority over you for ur protection. Bless u sweetie!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Destine on Wed May 29, 2013 3:29 pm

Ms. Cholette and Ms. Daisy, I appreciate your prayers, also thanks for the advice! I wanted to share this dream (along with the others) with my mom, but I know she might 'jump' to conclusions. I don't exactly want her to start getting suspicious about what I do, my mom is already very, very protective of my sister and I.Instead, I just shared the other dreams with one of my "mom" figures who deals with these things, a little better! Oh, I also ask that you all pray that I ace my driving test too!! I'll keep listening to what my mom tells me, I know adults know a lot more than I do. what Blessings

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top