False Rapture

View previous topic View next topic Go down

False Rapture

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun May 26, 2013 6:53 am

I was at a place that seemed like the backyard of my parents' house. Something was happening outside - there was a lot of noise. At first, I thought that Jesus was coming. I grabbed my niece in my arms and ran outside to see what was happening. The sky was being covered in purple - it was a large area, already, and it continued to grow outward in all directions. There were beings that looked like men coming from the sky, and there was noise all around related to what was happening. I said, "Beings," but they didn't not look like men in any way. Still, I knew that they weren't humans. Seeing this whole scene, I called out to Jesus, expecting to recognize him. However, I quickly realized that nothing was happening beyond this light and sound. It was still something that seemed supernatural, but this wasn't the real thing. As soon as I realized this, I headed back inside. I didn't care what this was really about or how it would finish, because I knew this wasn't of Jesus. I felt only a little disappointment; my main feeling was that of disregard. I wasn't going to continue to be fooled by what/whoever had orchestrated what was happening.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: False Rapture

Post by SisterinChrist on Mon May 27, 2013 8:18 am

Hi Mark,
Very interesting dream, these are just my thoughts & not an actual interpretation. Do you think the 'beings' that looked human but were used by the Devil?
They are to make a lot of noise.. it reminds me of the bible verse when God said dont be fooled.. actually 2 verses come to mind.. You were smart, you realized what was going on and went back 'HOME" a place of safety.

Mathew 7:15 (NIV) "Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves.

Mat 16: 3 (NIV) and in the morning, 'Today it will be stormy, for the sky is red and
overcast.' You know how to interpret the appearance of the sky, but you
cannot interpret the signs of the times.

This to me sounds like a very prophetic dream.... thanks for sharing this. I think it really tells of what the Lord wants to protect us from.

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon May 27, 2013 8:32 am

Thanks, Sister! Yeah, this dream is very different from the ones that I usually have. I'm glad that I responded the way that I did at the end of the dream. Just as you said, God wants to protect us. So, for now, I guess I should just rest in the knowing that I won't be deceived?

I wonder how it'll relate to the manifestation when that happens...

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Mon May 27, 2013 8:45 am

You're welcome. It truly is an amazing dream, ( I believe it should be in the prophetic section).

I think its scary that many ppl will be deceived.
Yes i believe you can rest in the Lord, but also be aware of the times we live in, which im sure you are.
Key part of the dream was that you called out to Jesus & he put that
disregard in your heart - like not to worry no matter what you will not be deceived if you continue to abide in Him.
Im sure if you continue to pray that the Lord reveal Satan's tactics during that period He will.

Just my thoughts...
Interesting, im wondering something like a major distraction is on it's way to try & deceive ppl..

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:38 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top