mirror reflection dressed in armor

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mirror reflection dressed in armor

Post by Jazzy on Sat May 25, 2013 7:05 pm

I was at some type of exhibition, and most of the people I recognized were from my class. In one scene of the dream I went up on this stand that was very high on the other side of the room. I put some type of clothing on, but when I looked at the long mirror that was in front of me, my reflection was of me extremely giant dressed in full metal body armor, like an extremely tall knight. I was so amazed how strong I looked! I was doing different poses in front of the mirror enjoying the powerful look. I noticed I was drawing a crowd because I heard chatter below me. I am curious to hear further thoughts about this.

Thank you,
Jasmine

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: mirror reflection dressed in armor

Post by Deborah on Sun May 26, 2013 9:02 pm

It sounds like you got a glimpse in this dream what your spiritual armor looks like! I think of Ephesians 6:13:
Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
That chapter goes on to talk about our breastplate of righteousness and the shield of faith and other armor believers have.

I think this dream is a visual encouragement to you to show you your strength so when the evil one comes against you, you can stand. It's likely your strength will be so obvious even unbelievers will notice. Just remember your strength comes from Jesus, not you, and keep your eyes on Him.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sun May 26, 2013 10:51 pm

I agree with Deborah. Also, whenever I am looking in a mirror in my dream, its the Word of God. I believe God is telling you that as you look into the Word of God, you will become what you saw in the dream in the mirror. He created you to be the Giant, but it's time for you to see yourself as that.

The scripture I heard is:

But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord. (1 Cor 3:18)

Be blessed...

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzy on Mon May 27, 2013 2:04 pm

Thank you Deborah and Cholette for the scriptures! Before I went to bed the night I had that dream, I realized how the enemy is working in lives of people I'm close with including two of my closest friends. But he's trying to attack me via my grandma and my husband about different issues. I've been keeping my head up by fervently praying for everyone, inspiring them, and for myself starting a 90 day Bible challenge. That chapter in Ephesians ministers to me so much! Praise God! Cholette, it took me a minute to find the verse but I looked in 2 Cor and found it. It speaks to me as well because I finished a fast last week for transformation. Thank you all so very much and may God continue to use and bless you both!

With love,
Jasmine

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Mon May 27, 2013 2:32 pm

Awesome! Praise the Lord! Another verse that comes to mind is 1 Corinthians 13: 12:
For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face....

In this dream you were looking in a mirror, but it's only a dim image of the glory God has prepared for you and the great authority he's given us so God's kingdom will come and His will be done on earth as it is in heaven. I'm realizing more and more how we need to accept nothing less than God's reign here on earth in our relationships, in our bodies and in our nations.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:35 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top