Huge bullet going through my lower back

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Huge bullet going through my lower back

Post by Daisy on Sat May 25, 2013 4:47 pm

I had a dream that I cld see myself, and someone had a big bazooka type gun. They pulled the trigger and a huge bullet larger than a size of a softball came out and hit me in the left side of my lower back! I could feel the impact of it, and also at the same time I could see a huge hole in my back where the bullet impacted me! I knew that I would be dead in just moments and I wasnt really scared! I was actually glad and relieved that I was going out like this, short, sweet and to the point....not long and painfully drawn out death.

Irl i have had some concerning symptoms, that i am rebuking and speaking against. I also have a apt soon to rule out something serious. My secret prayer to The Lord IRL is that when its my time, that The Lord would take me quickly. I don't want a slow, torturous and painful death! I would rather have it be sudden, or in my sleep, so that my family doesn't suffer and can move on. I have seen many people live a long drawn out deaths, due to disease or sickness, and so many suffer around them! I want better for my family! I'm hopeful that this dream is a reassuring dream, as funny as that may sound, to encourage me that I won't be suffering from long, painful process (disease). As i type this out though, i believe The Lord wants me to refine my prayer altogether and pray and EXPECT from him to live a long AND healthy life!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Huge bullet going through my lower back

Post by dreamster on Sat May 25, 2013 6:00 pm

jus renounce werds spoken against ,,thats how i see guns/bullets, spojken werds from afar,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat May 25, 2013 6:03 pm

Amen!!!!!!! Thanks D! Ur a great encourager!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat May 25, 2013 6:11 pm

:lol!:awwwww shuks

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat May 25, 2013 7:39 pm

:nerd:i didnt read ur post fully as i wasin a hurry [my bad],,i jus looked at top of drm, ,,i really think ur situ is becos nasty werds spoken against u. or a contributing facter,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:02 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top