Flood and my pastor

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Flood and my pastor

Post by karenburns2008 on Sat May 25, 2013 8:48 am

A lot of the time I can discern what my dreams mean, but this one I am having a bit of trouble and was wondering if anyone had any thoughts?

People were making a mass exodus to safety. Because I had an accident with a car my husband Cary and I missed the chance to make it to where the others were going. We had to find a place of safety and saw this house. We got to the house and realized that there were others that had sought refuge there also. When we got inside Pastor was there. I told Pastor I don’t think we are going to make it, (meaning survive the impending disaster) and he told me that he didn’t want to survive it, as he had cerebral palsy, but I said to him “you mean Parkinson’s right?” At about that time a woman and her son came into the house, and she gave me a piece of paper with some writing on it. At this point I realized that the disaster was going to be a flood, and I looked up at Cary and said to him “I don’t think I am going to survive this”. Then just as I said this I saw a wall of water coming at us through this huge window in the house. Then I woke up.

karenburns2008

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Flood and my pastor

Post by Destine on Mon May 27, 2013 6:48 am

Very interesting dream, this isn't a holy spirit inspired interpretation, just my thoughts.
Floods can represent great blessings(spiritually,financially, etc) they can also stand for negative things. Like pain, confusion, or disobedience. Your pastor said he didn't want to survive because of a physical condition, is there anything he is facing now that discourages him to lead his people?
Blessings

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyonFire 217 on Mon May 27, 2013 6:28 pm

The pastor says he has cerebral palsy. You say Parkinson's. The difference being:

Cerebral Palsy - ... term denoting a group of NON-PROGRESSIVE... motor conditions that cause physical disability in human development, chiefly in the various areas of body movement. - Wikipedia

Parkinson’s disease is a CHRONIC PROGRESSIVE motor movement disease...
The fourth primary characteristic is trouble with balance and coordination. ....... --copied

Is this your actual pastor? If so, has his teaching/preaching become unbalanced? If so, are people beginning to rise up against this teaching?

Could the flood symbolize a flood of words or verbal attack coming his way and thereby coming the way of those who are standing with him?

You see this "wall of water" through a HUGE window in the house. This part definitely says God is allowing you to foresee the impending danger. Begin now to pray. Since in the dream you haven't yet been hit by the water (whatever) it symbolizes, there is hope and the possibility that you and yours will be able to avoid the destruction. So, don't delay. Pray today for God to make a way of escape for you. Keep your spiritual eyes and ears open to Him showing or telling you what to do in order to be safe from destruction.

I am praying for your safety...mental, emotional, spiritual. There is no reason for you to be harmed by this impending situation because God has forewarned you.

Love you in Christ,
Marian

LadyonFire 217

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon May 27, 2013 7:01 pm

I can't tell you what kind of disaster the flood symbolizes in your dream, but I do want to draw attention to a portion of your dream that might help you recognize it when you see some things in real life:
karenburns2008 wrote:At about that time a woman and her son came into the house, and she gave me a piece of paper with some writing on it. At this point I realized that the disaster was going to be a flood...

Then just as I said this I saw a wall of water coming at us through this huge window in the house.
To me, the interaction with the woman and her son - and receiving the paper from her - could be a Word that someone shares with you ahead of time.

Following that word, you saw the flood through the window of the house. Like Marian said, this is where YOU see it for yourself. You weren't caught in it at that time, so it's still in the future. That would be your personal confirmation from the Lord.

Also, as Marian said, you absolutely can pray about this. It can be changed, or the Lord may lead you out to a safe place.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by karenburns2008 on Wed May 29, 2013 9:55 pm

thank you for your replies and praying is being done. There is a major upheaval coming at our church as my pastor is greatly discouraged and he is praying to be released from his pastorate. If you could you pray for my church and for clarity for my pastor. It would greatly be appreciated. Thank you

karenburns2008

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:11 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top