Taking a nap, ending up in a different house, the numbers 5:33

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Taking a nap, ending up in a different house, the numbers 5:33

Post by Destine on Sat May 25, 2013 7:44 am

In my dream, I see myself walking around in the Coach store. My mom asks me "Why haven't we heard from Hope?"
I move in a secluded area, to tell my mom that I broke up with her. My mom says "Why, she was so sweet,"
I tell her that God had been dealing with me for six months about ending it with Hope. She ignores my conferring, I go in-line and pay for my items. The sales associate tells me the total is "$50.33" I give her my debit card, she then begins to wrap up my items. When we get back home, my mom notices we have fifteen missed calls.
I look at the number, their all from Hope and her mom. I choose to ignore the phone calls from Hope, I tell my Mom she can call Hope's mom if she wants, but I really have no desire to deal with it.
I excuse myself and take a nap, when I wake up I'm not in my house at all. I cannot find my cell-phone or anything. I leave the room I'm in, I wander down the hall and notice that I'm in the house of DT.
I make a beeline to the door, but once I unlock it someone hits me on the neck and I pass out.

IRL: I woke up at 5:33am

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Taking a nap, ending up in a different house, the numbers 5:33

Post by Macleod on Sun May 26, 2013 1:32 am

Hi Destine,
Just thoughts again type

I'll just share that for me numbers and time have meaning in my dreams. 5 means grace, 50 would therefore mean extreme grace. If it was 5o'clock it would be the 5th month of the year (May). For me, 3 is the Godhead. 30 I wasn't sure of so looked it up and it could have something to do with right/perfect timing....

1)Joseph was thirty years old when he entered the service of Pharaoh
2)David was thirty years old when he became king
3)Jesus was thirty years old when he began his ministry

It really stands out that Hope is calling but you're ignoring the calls. You felt you had no desire to deal with it. Does this fit in anywhere in your waking life?

Macleod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sun May 26, 2013 11:32 am

Destinee,

I know you are feeling like the time of 5:33 means something and I would suggest that you turn to God and ask him what that means for YOU. I don't believe anyone can give you an answer on what that means, so I think you should ask God and allow him to give you an answer...and he will.

wink

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Macleod on Sun May 26, 2013 1:35 pm

I fully agree with you Cholette, sorry if I caused you further confusion Destine, it wasn't my intention.
Mega Blessings.

Macleod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sun May 26, 2013 10:55 pm

Macleod, my comment wasn't directed at you. I know that Destine has posted several dreams with that time and I know she's looking for an answer. That was the purpose to my comment....

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Macleod on Sun May 26, 2013 11:57 pm

I know it wasn't directed at me huggins , but realized it wasn't the greatest idea me saying what they mean for me, like you say, God will show Destine what they mean for her.

Macleod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Destine on Mon May 27, 2013 6:43 am

Hi all, I didn't feel very well yesterday, I woke up late with only forty minutes to be prepared for church. We had a guest speaker, he spoke on overcoming pain. He taught out of Genesis 37, he spoke on how David went through four season.
1.) rejection
2.) temptation
3.) forgiveness
4.) the promise land
Now, as he spoke about Joseph being tempted in potiphar's house, I heard something click. That's what five stands for me, temptation. I didn't get a full explanation about it.
This morning the age that Jesus died (33) came to my recollection, I believe 33 stands for completion. I still have no idea what the people in my dreams stand for right now.
The only thing that I heard was "soon." I do believe the dream will happen soon.
And to answer your question, (Macleod) I think the "ignoring" element is literal, my sister told me to ignore someone's calls if they tried to contact me.
Thanks everyone

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:14 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top