have tried to interpret my dream since 2011 left it on this site but dont know if i left it where i was sopposed too.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

have tried to interpret my dream since 2011 left it on this site but dont know if i left it where i was sopposed too.

Post by kelley51 on Fri May 24, 2013 9:41 am

Hi need to have this warning dream interpreted as it was for me...I am in my present home when all of a sudden a pastor i know and whom respect as a spiritual mentor enters my kitchen through my back door of my home and looks distressed and i immediately am made aware that his large church was burnt to the ground. I try to comfort and encourage him by saying dont worry pastor , God will give you a bigger and better church. He then begins to pour gasoline around my kitchen table and i am made aware that my house is going to burn too.. So i ask the pastor wait i have to hurry and pack up my things because i cant replace them..but for some reason i dont and end up walking down a long straight dirt road and i am so happy with nothing...but as i look to the side and see beautiful green grass i notice these woman of different ages so sad looking and i notice and older woman whom i think i may know but am not sure but she gives me a soft smile...and i begin following several feet behind the pastor. I have nothing but i am overjoyed. I awake from dream.... wow
:

kelley51

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: have tried to interpret my dream since 2011 left it on this site but dont know if i left it where i was sopposed too.

Post by kelley51 on Fri May 24, 2013 9:47 am

also after this pastor dream ..another dream i am in my house and the roof is leaking just drops over my head while i am reading in my living room.. i look up but not real concerned with the drip but i feel peaceful..then months later in the same home i dream my ceiling/roof is leaking more and i am very upset because i cant fix it or stop it then a bunch of women come in my kitchen all happy but i am feeling vulnerable and dont much want company..then i see the man whom is in a green room in a bed whom lets me know he is mr manning the owner of the home i presently live in ...he seems so nice and i go to touch his hand and he seems slightly disturbed and tells me just read your bible ... with a smile on his face and i say did you go to heaven and he says no i went south. then i wake up ...all my dreams have happened since i moved into this 150-200 yr old farmhouse that does have a leaky roof.

kelley51

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top