Being stabbed with a needle, this starts at 5:33

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Being stabbed with a needle, this starts at 5:33

Post by Destine on Fri May 24, 2013 6:43 am

I'm in a ballroom, wearing a nice formal dress talking to my sister. This is a goodbye party for someone, I am not sure for who though. My sister and I go over to the snack table for food. I tell my sister I have to use th bathroom, she says ok.
When I get out of the bathroom, I look at my phone. It's 5:33pm, I start to walk back to the ballroom. I hear someone call out my voice, it's DT. He says "Can we talk alone for awhile?" I reply, "Sure, but my sister needs to know where I went."
I am typing out a text when DT grabs my phone. "Your with me, you'll only be gone for five minutes." I laugh and walk with him. We walk back into the ballroom, however this entrance is vacant. "Umm, I think we went through the wrong door" I turn around, I'm hit in the neck with s needle. I blackout and I can't remember anything. I go in and out of conciousness, I can hear myself saying "no."

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Being stabbed with a needle, this starts at 5:33

Post by Macleod on Sat May 25, 2013 5:53 am

Can I share my thoughts with you. Please know, this is me just looking at it in a slightly different way although I also believe this is a huge warning to you so please continue to be cautious & take the advice of the others to be careful of DT (just in case) and of the warning message of the drug.

The good thing about these dreams is that you are now on the lookout. You already know these are warnings and each time it's the same, he lures you & it is with deceitful intent.

There is the chance that the reason why the Lord is still giving you these dreams is because nothing has changed. He shows you each time you are still under the impression that DT is okay, you seem to trust him/follow him, the outcome is that you are deceived. Each time you fall under the influence/"in & out of consciousness".

What is however changing is that originally you take the skittle or the Sprite, this time it's injected into you. But you still followed him, you went through the wrong door. This choice to go with him is still putting you in a position of danger. Don't follow this person, they're really not a good influence.

Is there someone in your life who you are trusting, or might trust in the future, but they're no not all they make themselves out to be and are certainly not to be trusted!! Could it be that you're being/going to be deceived. -at first you might take in what they say to you and be influenced by it, but it seems that even if you don't willing take in what they say, they're still going to force their negative influence on you.

These are just my own thoughts but keep praying for Gods protection, understanding, wisdom and discernment and please continue to be alert to the fact that this dream could be literal with regards to the actual drug. Stay safe and try not to be alone with people right now.

God Bless you and keep you safe.

Macleod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Destine on Sat May 25, 2013 7:36 am

Hi, not at the moment. I did discontinue speaking to one of my friends last year because she was going through a tough time. (She became bulimic and started to cut herself.) But, I did pray that if it was not safe for me to be friends with her, at all that I would not have any peace. God gave me peace, she has been healed and delivered, and now listens fully to the Lord.
Other than that, that's really it. I keep a very small circle on who I consider to be "friends." I also try not to tell all of my friends all the ideas and visions God has given me, just to be on the safe side.
Blessings to you as well.

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:45 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top