The Wall-Climbing Race

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Wall-Climbing Race

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri May 24, 2013 5:09 am

In this dream, I was in some sort of race within a tall building. The building had many floors. At first, I wasn't totally into this race - I just intended to do it because I had to, but I didn't mean to play to win. All the other people who were racing were from my high school - same age as me. Now, the race itself was interesting. You had to move up, floor after floor, within this building. There were these wide stairways up to the next floor - wide enough for a few people, like inside a school. Instead of stairs, though, there were these walls that people needed to climb over. They had slots in the faces on either side so you'd have something to hold on to. Each stairway would have a few of these, one after another, so you'd have to climb over all of them to get to the next floor.

I got started and found that I was really good at the wall climbing. I mean, others that I knew were doing it, but I was passing them while climbing the same wall. And I was really liking this!! As I watched others getting tired, I found that I had all kinds of strength and energy for this. It was great. :)

I eventually reached a level where I had to pass through a large room - a big bedroom. The room was full of many beds. At this point in the race, my sister joined me. Before we could move on to the next set of stairs, we had to "tag" each bed. Basically, we stepped on each one. The dream ends as we're about to leave that room...although I don't think it was through the same door that we used to enter. It wasn't in and out of this room - it was through it. The race passed through it - it wasn't something we were sidetracked on.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Wall-Climbing Race

Post by Macleod on Sat May 25, 2013 2:15 am

Wow!! :hooray: This is how my heart feels after reading your dream!! It was the way I felt when reading your "Time together with an ex" dream which probably sounds strange because you were left feeling unhappy in that dream and as though time was running out, but I felt excited, as though there was an opportunity that you could grab Now! "This is it"
http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t19417-time-together-with-an-ex

This dream to me is another opportunity dream...everything about it is amazing, and the good things is that you were enjoying getting there, you were good at it and you had all this strength and energy to do this! Is that door an opportunity!?! My heart's going to burst! I'm so excited for you!!

Macleod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat May 25, 2013 5:38 am

Thank you! I'm excited, too. The feelings in this dream stood out as being very positive.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:25 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top