Walking to Work

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Walking to Work

Post by blessed1 on Thu May 23, 2013 11:46 am

I had a dream that I was walking down a road that appeared to be in a forrest. It was almost dark out and appeared to be after a rain. I think I was walking to work, which IRL requires a lot of driving, and I was talking to my mother on the phone. She was concerned about me getting to where I was going and I was assuring her that I would be fine. I felt confident about getting there, but in the back of my mind, I wasn't sure about making it back once I got there.

I think I know what this pertains to in my life, but kind of looking for confirmation.

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Walking to Work

Post by pj4christ on Thu May 23, 2013 7:05 pm

could it be that you are sure about your destiny but you are not sure of the outcome and but because of the obstacles and doubts have cause you some delays. Trust in God and he will lead you the right way. Go under his power and under his anointing and he will move those things that are hindering you.
If this not it then toss it out. be bless

pj4christ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed1 on Fri May 24, 2013 3:33 pm

I think you are spot on in the first part about me being sure of my destiny. I believe God has shown me this clearly, but I don't believe its an issue of hinderances and delays. Its more about His preparing me for getting there and me wondering what it will be like once I'm in that new position/calling. Its definitely an only-God's-timing-kind-of thing, not something I feel I can delay. I hope that makes sense!? Thank you for your help, pj4Christ!!

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:25 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top