5:33 being given a drug?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5:33 being given a drug?

Post by Destine on Thu May 23, 2013 6:59 am

In this dream, I am in my room cleaning out my closet. I see all of the beautiful things god has given me. Then I start to praise him, I continue this until I look at my watch 5:33PM. I go outside to get my mail, I notice that I got mostly letters congraulating me on my driver's license(asking if I would apply for their insurance).
I also see a got a gift card to Coach(the leatherwear company) for $500!
I see I won a $33 giftcard to walmart. As I walke back to my door, I hear a car coming up my driveway. I see my former friend, hope step out of the car.
She says, " Can I come in?" I say "Yes, but you can't stay long." She starts going on about the letter I sent her, she says all the things she has done for me.
I say "Yeah, you listened to what I had to say. But you never show up for things when I ask you. I don't want a friendship that will not be under God's blessing." she looks stunned, but she continues for about thirty three minutes. She gets in her car, tells me I probably will never have a friend like her again. I go into my room looking for my bible, my mom calls me to help her find something. The doorbell rings, DT along with his mother happen to be standing there. My mom invites them in, she starts talking to Mrs. V like they were old friends. Mom shoos me off to my room, along with DT. I excuse myself to grab a movie, with snacks. When I arrive, DT has candy in his hand. "Do you want some?" I say yes, because I love skittles. I soon realize they are not skittles, but some weird drug. The room seems to spin and everyhing in my perepherial is black or blurred.
IRL: I will be going to get my license very soon, I have broken up wit Hope about two weeks ago

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 5:33 being given a drug?

Post by exo152 on Thu May 23, 2013 9:59 am

Destine,
WOW!! Another dream about 5:33 and these same people. I am not an interpreter, but it does seem as if God is really warning you strongly about this. Do you think, since it is the SAME people and the SAME time (everything focusing on that "5:33") that the Holy Spirit is saying to you that even though you do not see these people as a real threat that there is something to be on guard where they are concerned? I would think if they represented someone else they wouldn't keep showing up in your dreams as the same people. And this DT guy trying to sneak you drugs or alcohol in every dream......do you think he could have a hidden addiction?? Just my thought!! God bless.....and please, keep your spiritual eyes OPEN!!

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Destine on Thu May 23, 2013 2:39 pm

Hi, I have been asking for supernatural comprehension about these dreams.
The Lord hasn't loosed any insight to me about them. However, one thing that does put me on alert is this: I do plan on getting my drivers license before the end of next month (if my mom is able to let me drive continuously again.) And.. I did enter a contest for a $500 gift-card (different company though) two weeks ago... I may tell my Mom about the dreams, I told someone else who is like a second mom to me for help. It's just very odd

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:12 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum