What am I about to Walk into?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What am I about to Walk into?

Post by SeekYeFirst on Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:22 pm

Had a dream that I was inside a ladies boutique looking for a 2-piece suit but was unsuccessful at finding what I was looking for and so I saw a pair of burgundy dress shoes on display and I picked them up and carried them in my hand. I didn't know what size they were but they fit. I walked over to the shoes that were in my size which is a 9 and all of the shoes there were burgundy but out of season. I said well none of these will do me any good right now because they are for the spring and summer and it's winter. I kept the pair that was on display because they were for the season of winter.

I have been having alot of dream about shoes lately. Like being on display or the sales clerk holding the shoes for me til I come back and get them.

What am I about to walk into? happy dance

SeekYeFirst

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What am I about to Walk into?

Post by Halo on Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:28 am

flower SeekYeFirst~ The cheering at the end of your post is most certainly an indication that your going to get you've being praying for...."direction." Now, let's take a look at those shoes: When one places shoes upon their feet, it's a preparing, making preparations for what is to come...traveling. Here are some examples: snickers (sports), casual (leisure), dress (business), steal-toed boots (guard, protect, wormth), I think you get the general idea.
I know you did'nt mention boots, but shoes are for certain times and season's, and comes in a variety of styles for what ever the occasion may be. What you are looking at...is this, In th book of Song's 7:1, How beautiful are thy feet with shoes, O Prince's daughter! The joints of thy thighs are like jewels, the work of the hands of a cunning workman.* The speech here is an indication of a partner-ship (business) of a workman that is being prepared, for whatever season or reason it may be, marriage (partner-ship), workman (of the Lord), either way the beauty and nobility of the comparsion is quit attrictive. I belive you are being prepared for a time and season of travel to trod upon a familiar ground but, with a new perspective in a rewarding relationship. Now....that's Satisfying.

Flower Power Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekYeFirst on Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:36 pm

Halo,

God Bless You! Indeed God has given me some directions concerning my marriage and I had to yield to those. My husband and I are separated but God has told me to stay and fight through the Word of God and I have been faithful to that.

I do believe something new is about to transpire in the area of Marriage and Family for me and I also believe that this testimony will definately impact Families all over the world.

To God Be The Glory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap:

SeekYeFirst

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:25 am

Thank you Lord....for your great works of deliverance...for they are yours and not mine. Glory be to you!!!!

Halo :PTL:

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:26 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top