9 Ducks Upstairs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

9 Ducks Upstairs

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Wed May 22, 2013 7:38 am

Hi everyone :)
I was walking around the second level of my church - in an upper room, not the main auditorium. I was with my parents. The room was painted red, but it looked dark. The thing is it looked dark but the atmosphere felt good. In the dream I knew people were praying up there and that's why it felt better. I saw 9 ducks at the top of the staircase. I held one of the ducklings, it was small, white and soft to touch. It laid an egg in my hand. I went downstairs and there were 3 white ducks. One of them had died and one of them was crying and I could feel its grief.

Are ducks symbols of people? not sure about this one..

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 9 Ducks Upstairs

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed May 22, 2013 8:11 am

Hi, Gracee -

For your dream, I do believe that the ducks symbolize people.
gracee (lionhgirl) wrote: I saw 9 ducks at the top of the staircase. I held one of the ducklings, it was small, white and soft to touch. It laid an egg in my hand.
I think that this is about an interaction with a child.
gracee (lionhgirl) wrote: I went downstairs and there were 3 white ducks. One of them had died and one of them was crying and I could feel its grief.
I hope this is just my own thoughts, Gracee - but, I was thinking this dream is about a funeral. It may be less traumatic than that, though...like, something coming to an end.
gracee (lionhgirl) wrote:The thing is it looked dark but the atmosphere felt good.
This line, plus the fact that people had been praying, also makes me think that it's something that would be normally be seen as a somber event.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:20 am

Ah sorry for the late reply here!

It's interesting, I really think this was about the death of a church I know, and being in contact with people who are grieving for it's loss - thankyou for confirming it!

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:03 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top