Flying with an Angel

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Flying with an Angel

Post by Marietjievn01 on Wed May 22, 2013 3:20 am

Hi, Could someone interpret this for me. I need clarity on moving forward please.Background before my dream: I dated a guy (he is a pilot) for about 3 months in 2010 then we broke up. We kept contact because he kept on insisting in doing business with me. But End of March 2011 I broke all contact with him. End May / begin June 2011 I had a dream.I dreamt that I was in a dark cave in a mountain. A man appeared at the entrance, holding out his hand to me. He was very tall (I am 176cm and only reached his middle). He was dressed in white linen clothes. Dark hair but I couldn't see his face. I felt save so I took his hand and he pulled me to the edge. He said to "take a leap of faith" and we jumped. Next moment we were flying, the mountain on our left. We flew over the greenest treetops I could ever imagine. It was awesome!Then my ex boyfriend flew past us in a red / white plane. I went to him, looking through the windscreen in front trying to attract his attention, but he couldn't see me. Then I went inside. I was in spirit and could move through objects. I went behind him and tried to talk in his ear but he still could not hear me. Then the angel or being called me, but I did not want to go because I was too busy trying to attract my ex boyfriends attention. The next moment it felt like I was being sucked out of the plane and I was flying with the angel again.
We turned right, away from the mountain. The Trees became less and a gravel road appeared leading up to a Triangular building. I now work for ex, but no relationship. I met another pilot through him in September 2012. He is loving and a Christian. We went to visit his friends in Kampersrus. There I saw the place in my dream. The mountain, green trees, gravel road and a small chapel. But then right after we broke up. I feel That is my promised land. But how do I get there? is there hope? Is this just a dream or a prophecy? The beautiful guy I dated was going to buy 50% of the ground the Chapel is on. He wanted me to move there with him. Now I don't know. He is going through financial difficulties and aren't talking to me

Marietjievn01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Flying with an Angel

Post by Marietjievn01 on Wed May 22, 2013 3:22 am

I need to mention. The pilot in my dream bought a red and white plane in January 2012. When I told him about my dream without knowing about the plane, he became paranoid thinking I am spying on him.

Marietjievn01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top