Breaking the Code

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Breaking the Code

Post by SeekYeFirst on Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:58 pm

:PTL: I have been in a season of preparation and now entering into 2009 this will be my year to walk in what God has called me to do. In 2008 around November before retiring for bed I asked God what in my history is locked up in my destiny for ministry? I had this dream.

I was in a gym underneath a basket ball goal I had been in line awaiting my turn. It's now my turn and there is a board in front of me with a sentence written and the ending of the sentence had the words Johnson family, written in yellow ink. My job was to Break the Code and find out where could I put a hyphen/dash to separate the word family.

This dream has followed me from the time I had it up to now because remember this is the year I will walk out what God has put on the inside of me.

Any insight through the prompting of the Holyspirit White Flag

SeekYeFirst

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking the Code

Post by Halo on Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:21 am

Your "Goal" is a waiting in line for that in which is to come...(ministry)
when one sets their eye's upon a Goal it takes a preparing, strategy, a plan for achiving a task. But, however "Family and Team" hold a common ground. Your ministry will consist of "Team-work". One can not achieve these things own their own, remember...Good things come to those who wait upon the Lord (in line.) The only difference between family and team...there's no ~ I ~ in team...but yet, one can't seperate the two. Being a Minister myself has taken much preparation, by putting God first by giving attendance to reading to his word (study), prayer, fasting, following the instruction of the coach (team effort.) Victory is then...obtained!!!!By keeping one's eye upon the instructor~Lord~(goal) Soul"s are WON~ :yes: Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:24 am

I almost forgot, Soul's are won to add to the "Family" of God through "Team" work.

thumbs Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekYeFirst on Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:21 pm

Glory B 2 God!

I must say that I have been in a season of preparation. It is this year that I believe I will begin to wallk out what God has been preparing me for.

Thanks for your comments

SeekYeFirst

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:29 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top