TOP SECRET STOOL!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TOP SECRET STOOL!

Post by Daisy on Tue May 21, 2013 6:30 am

I had a dream that my husbands boss, and her boss gave my husband a step stool. The stool was an ordinary round stool, with 4 wooden legs (apx. 6 inch high), and it was a wooden stool, light honey color wood. The thing that was strange about this is that the stool was wrapped in clear plastic wrap. It wasn't Saran Wrap, but it was the kind of manufactered plastic wrap that would cover other objects that you would find in a retail store. It didn't seem strange to me in the dream that this was wrapped like this during the dream, but looking back on the dream, irl stores dont sell step stools wrapped in this. As I was taking the wrapper off of it, my husband made it VERY clear to me that this was SUPER confidential that they gave this to him. I couldn't tell ANYONE!

End of dream!
Thoughts, comments??

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TOP SECRET STOOL!

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue May 21, 2013 7:12 am

Hmmm....something related to "Moving Up" or "Stepping Up."

Promotion-related?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue May 21, 2013 7:54 am

Thx Mark, I was also thinking the same thing! We are still waiting to hear about his promotion. Im assuming we will hear something any day now. I was thinking along with this 'step up', that he will also have a kind of advantage over others as well...favor.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Tue May 21, 2013 10:36 am

Yep...I heard the Lord say that this is a season of promotion for him...not just on the job, but in other areas of his life. God is a God of balance. He just doesn't move you up in one area...he balances it out in ALL areas. Expect it.

I also see the plastic as something that is protective. When something is covered in plastic, it's normally there to keep it preserved. I even hear the Lord say that this elevation was preserved just for him and no man will be able to take it from him. It's unsual...just the way you thought about it in the dream...but surly it's from the Lord. Your season of being tossed to and fro are over...there is now a season of stability coming to you in all areas. Rest...and relax in the Lord.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue May 21, 2013 5:15 pm

Cholette wrote:Yep...I heard the Lord say that this is a season of promotion for him...not just on the job, but in other areas of his life. God is a God of balance. He just doesn't move you up in one area...he balances it out in ALL areas. Expect it.

I also see the plastic as something that is protective. When something is covered in plastic, it's normally there to keep it preserved. I even hear the Lord say that this elevation was preserved just for him and no man will be able to take it from him. It's unsual...just the way you thought about it in the dream...but surly it's from the Lord. Your season of being tossed to and fro are over...there is now a season of stability coming to you in all areas. Rest...and relax in the Lord.

WOW!! AMEN AND AMEN!! I receive this fully!! Thank you for being obedient to hear from God and to share this with me!!! This is of great encouragement to me!!!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed May 22, 2013 6:07 pm

GUESS WHO GOT PROMOTED TODAY??? YUP, my hubby!! He just got the phone call a few hours ago!!!!! Praise God for His blessings!!! :hooray:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Wed May 22, 2013 8:52 pm

woo hoo

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed May 22, 2013 9:04 pm

Awesome, Daisy! Just...awesome! :D

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed May 22, 2013 10:07 pm

orsome,,,, now gotta get ma stool a werkin, lol!

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Thu May 23, 2013 12:21 am

God is gooooooooood!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:18 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top