My mom teaching me how to make a homemade dish, and walking bears following me around!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My mom teaching me how to make a homemade dish, and walking bears following me around!

Post by Daisy on Mon May 20, 2013 9:42 am

I had a dream my mom was teaching me how to make a handmade dish (irl she is a great cook and baker, though she and I have never spent much time in the kitchen together). Once she made it, I seen the product done. It looked like homemake pot pie or something...looked yummy. I seen that she was no longer in the kitchen, and that the kitchen was cleaned up. I looked in the dishwasher for some reason, and seen that she just set the two dirty pans on the bottom rack stacked up, unrinsed. The rest of the dishwasher was clean dishes. I thought to myself...she must have just wanted to make the kitchen look tidy but was short on time, no biggie.

Next scene:
Im walking across the street, in a city of some type. There was a lot of activity, as you would see in Chicago or something, but I wasn't in awe or anything. In the dream it was just a regular day for me. I did see though that as I crossed the street, there were 4 or 5 bears, walking on their hind legs (like humans) and they were following me through the city. I was not scared at all, BUT I was annoyed and didn't want them following me. I wondered what they wanted from me, and thought to myself...probably food...ugh!

Any thoughts???

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My mom teaching me how to make a homemade dish, and walking bears following me around!

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon May 20, 2013 10:07 am

Hi, Daisy -

I've only got thoughts on the 2nd half of the dream. I was thinking that the bears are people - maybe a group of people selling something or looking for donations. Just as in the dream, it's nothing to fear...and they'll probably annoy you.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My mom teaching me how to make a homemade dish, and walking bears following me around!

Post by Daisy on Tue May 21, 2013 5:21 pm

Thanks Mark for the confirmation! I was def thinking the same thing about the bears. Totally cant figure out the kitchen part with my mom yet.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue May 21, 2013 9:18 pm

Hmmm....will you be spending time with her soon? Any family get-togethers planned, maybe for the holiday weekend?

The portion of the dream where you're together might be literal, if that's possible. You may not literally cook together, but that could symbolize a picnic or something.

I don't think that she'll literally put the dirty dishes in with the clean ones - especially since you just shrugged it off within the dream. It could be exaggerated for some corners cut related to clean-up.

Obviously, if getting together with her isn't something that would happen, then this probably isn't the meaning of the dream.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:01 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top