Booking a hotel room

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Booking a hotel room

Post by happiness80 on Sun May 19, 2013 11:50 pm

Hi all just a short dream that stood out to me,

It seems I was on the phone to our administrative assistant (from work). I didnt really see her but was talking to her. She was or had booked a hotel suite for me and someone else (Im not sure who) but in the dream I had the understanding it was for me and someone else. The admin lady was booking me the best possible priced room and seemed to be able to get it at a cheaper rate. I was in this room and noticed that everything had the theme of being blue and white. The bed stood out as a double bed and had lovely white covers and the edges were blue.

Im not planning on going on holiday any time soon and irl our admin wouldn't be doing such a booking.
The things that stood out was the blue and white theme and the double bed.

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Booking a hotel room

Post by Cholette on Tue May 21, 2013 10:23 am

Hello Happiness!!

Usually hotels represent a transition of some sort, but I'm wondering is this a time of rest or R&R with the Lord. This seems more intimate and with the blue and white colors, it seems that it represents some time alone with the Lord. God may be calling you "away" with him to get closer...not necessarily literally away, but I'm not excluding that because there was a season where I would go get a really nice hotel room for the weekend and shut myself away with the Lord so I could hear him speak.

These are just thoughts...toss what doesn't minister or confirm.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Tue May 21, 2013 10:43 pm

Thanks Cholette,

I am in a sort of transition phase in my life just wondering which direction to take in different areas. Perhaps the lord will make the answers clearer to me as I draw near to him.....although I do feel I have been in a long waiting period with the lord.

I will continue to ponder this,thanks!

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Wed May 22, 2013 10:05 pm

When you talked of the blue and white bed linens, it reminded me of the significance of the blue and white Israeli flag. Its also on their prayer shawls. White represents purity and blue intimacy. The blue in the flag is symbolic of the blue tassels the Israelites wore on the corners of their robes to remind them of the Lord. I just learned that the woman with the issue of blood who grabbed Jesus' hem in His garment, was likely a blue tassel on the corner of His robe. So having said this, I agree with Cholette. I don't even know if she knew about the blue symbolism when she talked of intimacy with the Lord. Seems to be a great dream!

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Thu May 30, 2013 11:26 pm

Thanks heaps!

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:23 am

Sponsored content