A fishing game with real fish

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A fishing game with real fish

Post by silentqueen on Sun May 19, 2013 7:41 am

I was playing this board game but the fish and other sea creatures were alive. I'd played before, but I never attempted to capture any of the other creatures because the fish yield more points. My ex-husband was playing the game with me and he said, "The other creatures are bonus points and you'll get more fish and creatures if you use the fish net."

I did and I had all of these points. I won. Then I had the opportunity to eat what I caught. I made this seafood stew. There was so much in the pot that the broth was bubbling over. I made a bowl for me. My ex wasn't there anymore. He left after the game was over. I enjoyed it so much. I would take a bite and then remove the bones from my mouth. It was tedious to eat and remove the bones, but the stew was so good. Then it was over....

Brothers and sisters help me out....fishing game with real fish? Yuck with a capital Y. I know this is a spiritual message. I'm also a filet woman.

Let me know your thoughts.

Marla

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A fishing game with real fish

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun May 19, 2013 8:23 am

Maria,

I think this represents fishing for men. You may try one way but another way, The Lord is telling you will work best. Your husband here represents The Lord.

You may find this way of doing things tedious but in the end The Lord will reward you to overflow, and you will enjoy it!

I pray this is of help. Love in Jesus

Connie

Last edited by Dove-Solutions on Sun May 19, 2013 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot a few words)

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by silentqueen on Sun May 19, 2013 8:53 am

Connie,

Yes it does. Thank you so much. I thought about that but I was puzzled about my ex-husband and who he represented. Then it makes sense because after he gave me the instruction and I won, he left.

I have one way of doing it but The Lord is showing me another way to catch more. Amen! Bless the name of The Lord! I'll be in prayer to see how The Lord wants me to do accomplish this.

The net? I need to pray about the net. That is what will catch more...

God bless Connie and thank you again.

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by silentqueen on Thu May 23, 2013 3:57 am

Update.....

This is happening to me right now. I was asked to spearhead a ministry event. I was also asked to share with the church members some specific requests of leadership. One of those things was attire for this particular day. I shared it as I was asked and immediately I was pounced upon and was met with extreme opposition. This occurred right after Bible Study and I couldn't believe how tempers flared over the subject of clothes. It was as if I walked into a hornets nest.

Afterwards one of the young ladies spoke with me candidly and shared that two others felt judged about their clothes and how they wear their hair. It seemed like they were being singled out and they were truly hurt. I did what was asked of me by leadership. As in the dream, I went fishing and immediately began doing so the way I did in the past. I picked up a fishing rod and went directly for the fish. I only caught two fish. Only two people in the group agreed and said ok.

I came home really down in my spirit. I had trouble sleeping. The Holy Spirit spoke to me and said, "Do not bring up clothes again. Send a message and bring peace to the situation." I did and then God further revealed to me that the enemy was using something small to stir up strife.

I prayed and asked for a way to do it so I could win those who were offended. He said, "Invite them to assist you. Let them know their thoughts are important and they are needed to make the event a success." In the dream, The Lord gave me a way to catch everything. I did and the very person who was most offended agreed to help me and not only that has humbled herself and said whatever is asked of her for the clothes, she will wear it.

This is only part of the manifestation. I'm waiting to see what else God does. He showed me these young ladies as if we were at the event and He said, "They are beautiful.'

Marla

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:47 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top