Being Picked up by someone I haven't seen in a LONG TIME

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Being Picked up by someone I haven't seen in a LONG TIME

Post by Cholette on Sun May 19, 2013 6:00 am

I was arriving some place to be picked up and I didn't know who was going to pick me up. There was a little girl who was traveling alone and she was walking in front of me and looking for her family. It seemed as if her older brother and mother was there and then I saw this guy I haven't seen in a LONG TIME.. He kissed her on her forehead and welcomed her home and I thought he was there for her too, but then he saw me and had this obvious elated look on his face and picked me up until I had to wrap my wrap my legs around his waist. What stood out in the dream was the look on his face when he saw me. He said something to me, but I can't remember what he said.

Any thoughts?

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Being Picked up by someone I haven't seen in a LONG TIME

Post by Shan on Sun May 19, 2013 6:47 am

The phrase that comes to mind is "He only has eyes for you." Even though he kissed this little girl, when he saw you, you were the only one captivating him. Whether this be the Lord or someone special, I think it is a positive message about someone's love for you!

Just thoughts here...

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun May 19, 2013 6:49 am

Cholette wrote:I was arriving some place to be picked up...

When I read this, Cholette, I understood it to mean that you were going to be picked up - like, in a car and taken somewhere.

However, at the end of the dream, you were literally, physically picked up. It seemed to give the person who did so great joy to interact with you.

I also keep thinking of the term relating to encouragement.

So, in the dream...you had more of a literal fulfillment than you originally expected. Maybe that's what'll happen in real life. As for the child and her family - maybe it'll be in a situation that you start off thinking is about someone else, but it's really a setup that God uses for you.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sun May 19, 2013 5:59 pm

Yep...you BOTH are spot on!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:42 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top