Two night visions on same night, flowers and black hornet!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Two night visions on same night, flowers and black hornet!

Post by Daisy on Sun May 19, 2013 5:35 am

IRL we are getting ready to close on a new home!! Im so excited and love this house! We will be closing in another month, and moving in two weeks later. I had a snapshot night vision of our NEW house, and in the front yard, in the grass, right in front of the sidewalk was a long decorative table. It was pretty, but on top of it was a beautiful potted flower plant...the color was PINK! This had a happy, feel to it. I felt blessed! The focus seemed to be more on the flowers than the table.

I cant remember which night vision was first, but I do remember seeing a Big black hornet on a flower. I was creeped out by the hornet/wasp...bc I hate bees and the like. Since I had these one after another on the same night, Im thinking that the hornet/wasp has to do with pollination/reproduction as opposed to a physical attack.

Would love to hear your thoughts, comments, confirmations....feel free to share.

Bless You

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two night visions on same night, flowers and black hornet!

Post by Cholette on Tue May 21, 2013 10:55 am

The purpose of the hornet/wasp depends on your feelings you had in the dream when you saw it. Normally when I dream of wasps, bees or hornet like insects, it represents an individual who is up to no good.

Just thoughts...

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue May 21, 2013 5:13 pm

Thanks Cholette! I was creeped out by the wasp, mostly bc I dont like them I think. Thanks for your post, I will keep my eyes out for someone up to no good.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:55 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top