Yoghurt & empty yoghurt conatiners

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yoghurt & empty yoghurt conatiners

Post by happiness80 on Sat May 18, 2013 7:20 pm

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone had thoughts on what a lot of empty yoghurt containers might mean?

Last night
i dreamt I was going to tell my boss I was leaving my job and while I stood there thinking about telling her I noticed she was fiddling around with lots of empty yoghurt containers, just putting them in line and order.

Any thoughts?

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yoghurt & empty yoghurt conatiners

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue May 21, 2013 9:23 pm

Are you actually thinking about leaving your job?

How did you feel while you watched her?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Tue May 21, 2013 10:38 pm

Hi,

I would like to leave but at the moment there isn't anything out there that I have seen that is suitable for me at this present time. It would probably also be unwise to leave at present as this job is stable and works around my busy schedule as I have a lot on my plate out of work too.

In the dream I wasnt worried, there was just a feeling of having to tell her and deciding when to do it. I think I just had a sense of "knowing" that I was leaving and would have to give her that news.

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed May 22, 2013 6:44 am

Hmmm....so, this dream is probably about a time in the future for when you'll be able to leave.

I've got two thoughts on the yogurt containers. The first one is that they're a literal symbol for confirmation when the time comes to leave - in that moment, it could be what you see that reaffirms that you're in God's will.

The other thought was that the containers are vessels that your boss was rearranging. As in, coworkers. This could be something to pray into before you'll be able to leave - that the right people are in the right places to make your exit easier on everyone else.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed May 22, 2013 1:34 pm

TheWhiteShadow wrote:

I've got two thoughts on the yogurt containers. The first one is that they're a literal symbol for confirmation when the time comes to leave - in that moment, it could be what you see that reaffirms that you're in God's will.

This was my first thought when I read your dream. The yogurt containers may just be a marker for you to know when the dream manifests.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:58 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top