[b]Rape[/b]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[b]Rape[/b]

Post by pj4christ on Sat May 18, 2013 7:13 pm

I had this dream that I was in this small city outside of my hometown. I was walking down the street and met my cousin and her husband. I went into their house and her husband touched me inappropriately. My cousin's husband raped me (even though I did not experience the act in my dream) but I had the feeling that I was raped. My cousin was also part of the scheme of having her husband to rape me. I left the house and continue walking down the street. I saw a black limo with a minister and his family all dress up riding in the limo. The limo did not have a top on it. It was not a convertible limo. the limo just did not have a covering. I was able to hear everything that the minister and his family was talking about. I was walking behind the limo as it was going down the road. My feelings in this dream were feeling of deceptions because of my cousin, curiousity because of the limo not having no covering and the family in the limo as if they were faking and trying to be something that they were not.

pj4christ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [b]Rape[/b]

Post by Cholette on Tue May 21, 2013 10:59 am

pj4christ wrote:My feelings in this dream were feeling of deceptions because of my cousin, curiousity because of the limo not having no covering and the family in the limo as if they were faking and trying to be something that they were not.

That is the interpretation of this dream. The rape is most likely not a physical rape, but an emotional one. I feel like God is warning you of something to come. You should pray because I've known people who have had dreams similar to this and they were able to avoid the entire plot because they interceded and it did NOT come to pass.

Do you know the minister and his family IRL?

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum