Sweet Asian Girl and Broken Glass

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sweet Asian Girl and Broken Glass

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat May 18, 2013 5:42 am

In the first dream, I was at work. I was walking through the warehouse, and I came across this pretty Chinese girl about my age. She seemed to be a student, and while this place was my work, it also felt a bit like a school. We spoke for a little bit, although I don't know what our conversation was about. Her english was alright - not perfect, but I could tell that she knew it pretty well. Now, I'm not clear on when the next part happened, but I don't think that we were still talking. What happened was that she dropped something made of glass - like a small vase or a glass candlestick. It shattered perfectly - and what I mean by that is that when I looked at the floor, the there was nothing but small, similar-sized shards of this object left - hundreds of them - and they were spread out evenly in all directions from the point where the object had hit the floor. Like a starburst or something. You could not tell what the object had been, the pieces were so small.

The girl was very upset. Not really upset that the object was destroyed, but mostly because of the mess of glass. She crouched down over the shattered pieces and cried out repeatedly in a panicked state over the situation. She was so emotional that she wouldn't speak english - that was too much work and required too much focus. She would only speak Chinese. I tried to offer my help to her, but she didn't seem to want to listen to me since I couldn't speak Chinese. I decided that I was going to find a way to clean up this glass. Before I went searching for the tools to do so, I turned to a nearby coworker who I often speak to in Spanish (although my Spanish isn't that great), and I said something to him in Spanish. The girl overheard me, and I could feel that she was a little more willing to interact with me, again, knowing that I could speak another language - even if it wasn't hers. Part of me thought that she could even speak limited Spanish.

The scene jumps a bit, and I'm now entering my parents' house. I interacted with a cat at the door - it seemed familiar to me, like one of my parents' cats. I think I let it out when I was coming in. Next, my stepdad is in the other room watching TV. At this point, it felt like the Olympics were going on - that's what he was watching. I walked over to his candy dish in the kitchen where he's usually got wrapped mints. I wanted to head back with one of these mints, but inside the candy dish was nothing but loose change. I dug around for a long time, hoping to find just one piece of candy...but, there was only change.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sweet Asian Girl and Broken Glass

Post by Cholette on Sat May 18, 2013 9:06 am

I'm not sure, but I will give some thoughts. When reading the first part, what I thought was that there is someone who you will encounter that will be going through something shattering or emotional to them and you will want to help them, but they will refuse because they don't feel like you will understand their situation. When you began speaking to the Hispanic person, they saw how you were interacting (helping) them, even though you weren't too skilled in communicating with them, but you were willing to try. It may not have anything to do with literal language, but "emotional or situational" communication...if that makes sense!

The second part somehow ties in with the first, but not sure how...

Like I said, just some thoughts...toss what doesn't minister!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat May 18, 2013 9:33 am

You're right on, Cholette! I literally just typed what you shared in an e-mail to another friend that I share dreams with. She already had the "shattering" or "emotional situation" part covered...which was confirmation to me. And then you say the same thing - double-confirmation.

It's got to be about a coworker - and I know which one.

I also know that he's not going to open to any direct communication. However, I know he'll be more receptive when I'm speaking with someone else.

The last part - "Change" is what stands out to me. I was looking for candy, but this was what I found. My stepdad often represents God in my dreams. I'd rather sugar-coat things with this guy or have something "nice" or "hopeful" to say, but I think Change is what he needs.

The issue is one of his relationship with an on-again/off-again ex. Lots of drama in his life the past couple days.

Thanks so much!

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sun May 19, 2013 5:57 am

Wowowowowow...praise The Lord!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:57 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top