The muslims are coming!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The muslims are coming!

Post by exo152 on Fri May 17, 2013 8:14 am

My daughter (she is twelve) had a dream last night that left her deeply troubled. One was the content and the other was the realness of the dream;
She dreamed that it was about five years into the future. Our oldest son was married and lived elsewhere.Only she, our younger son and us were still at home. She said we were watching the news (it was a breaking news thing) and they said that muslims were invading America and were robbing and killing people who did not agree with them. She said it showed them marching in the streets.
Then her dream moved up a few more years. She was married and had a small daughter. Our family (in the dream this was my husband and I, our youngest son, her family and our oldest son, his wife and son) was hurrying to hide from the muslims who had reached our area. We were all in a boat, and had found a place to hide along a river (cave? cabin?). She said many of our friends were also in hiding because they would not renounce Christ. For some reason she went back to our house to get some things we needed and while there the muslims came. They told her to tell them where we were hiding and they would let her live. She gave them all our money instead and they let her go. While she was watching they grabbed another person and demanded the same thing and they sliced the person's throat (beheaded them) while she watched. She was horrified,but then the dream moved up a few years more and she said we were all gathering in a church (local one in our current area) and we and all the people who had been in hiding were rejoicing that the muslims were finally gone.
This one really left her shaken. I sense it may be prophetic (she has had prophetic dreams before). Any ideas??

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The muslims are coming!

Post by Destine on Fri May 17, 2013 10:36 am

It sounds very prophetic, I would definitely pray for a divine revelation from the lord himself. I think this a warning sign for our country. I would pray isaiah 54:17!

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by exo152 on Thu May 23, 2013 10:03 am

When I heard the news about what had happened in London, I was reminded of this dream! Hoping it means intercession for England and not for the US!

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Destine on Thu May 23, 2013 2:30 pm

I just read about it on Huffington post. This should not be happening, we need to wake up in prayer!

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by exo152 on Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:28 pm

This dream has been coming back to me in light of current events.

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mebaby333 on Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:05 am

I bet... the Christians are hiding in the mountains even... yet the hope ... It has an ending and they have to leave

mebaby333

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mathieu1986 on Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:40 pm

OMG... I just the other night had a dream so close to this one......... I will post soon!!!!!!!!!!!!

mathieu1986

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:24 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top