I HAD A DREAM ABOUT A FRIEND... Need HELP

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I HAD A DREAM ABOUT A FRIEND... Need HELP

Post by KristinaYa on Thu May 16, 2013 8:39 pm

God has always given me symbolic dreams.. Sometimes I can pray through it and have revelation on it, and sometimes I need help. This is one of those moments.. Okay here goes:

I have a guy friend who I used to be involved with. We can say i crossed the line with him physically. I repented and haven't hung out with him in a long time. Just a text here and there nothing to serious. Well the other night I had a dream he was laying on a bed in his underwear.. (Not in a way that would invite sex) He was hooked up to a machine and it was sucking clumps of something out of his body. (He is a very skinny individual) So it didn't look good. His face I guess was down cast. He is not a Christian. Any insight would be awesome!

Thank you for the time you took to read my post. Please help me if you can

Kristina

KristinaYa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I HAD A DREAM ABOUT A FRIEND... Need HELP

Post by Cholette on Fri May 17, 2013 11:28 am

Hi Kristina...Welcome to the site!

I would say that your friend is under the control of something that is sucking the life out of him. The look on his face tells it all. This could be a dream for you to intercede for him. Does he use drugs?

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KristinaYa on Fri May 17, 2013 8:08 pm

He drinks a lot, he loves beer.. I think he smokes weed sometimes too.. I prayed about it.. And this is what I think I got

God was going to bring about purification through fire?? Things being ripped out of his life, and his nakedness maybe for his deeds will be exposed? I dunno what is going on his life right now.. I hardly talk to him about anything serious. Just thinking maybe God is going to be working in his life? Or maybe something is killing him. I dunno

KristinaYa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KristinaYa on Fri May 17, 2013 8:09 pm

Thanks for the welcome huggins

KristinaYa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:22 am

Sponsored content