Giving Way on road

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Giving Way on road

Post by happiness80 on Thu May 16, 2013 4:18 pm

I had a really short dream:

In the dream I was driving along the road and saw a person I know in real life driving in his truck. We both come to a roundabout where I have to give him way. However he waits and is giving me way. Neither of us budge and Im thinking "But its his right of way!" He continues to wait. I finally budge and wave to thank him before driving off.

It was a really short dream but very clear and also this person in the dream I have not seen in over 2 years and have no particular feeling about them.

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Giving Way on road

Post by dreamster on Thu May 16, 2013 4:46 pm

truckman may represent someone else, u mite find urself at ''life intersection ''with someone, wer u give way to them,, and they may give way 2 u, ,,it may apply to a werk /church situ. ,,i think of that scrip of thinkin others betta than urself, ,,,,,,,,,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Thu May 16, 2013 10:40 pm

dreamster wrote:truckman may represent someone else, u mite find urself at ''life intersection ''with someone, wer u give way to them,, and they may give way 2 u, ,,it may apply to a werk /church situ. ,,i think of that scrip of thinkin others betta than urself, ,,,,,,,,,,

Thanks dreamster, yea that sounds like it could be possible, I also wondered about being humble in some situation.
I feel the person is significant for some reason - perhaps they represent someone similar.

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri May 17, 2013 3:44 am

ok

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:03 pm

Sponsored content