Passing in the hallway

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Passing in the hallway

Post by Tkay on Thu May 16, 2013 1:34 pm

Hi,
I think I know the answer to this but would like confirmation.
I have been in a relationship with someone for three years now. We have known each for eight, but have been a couple for three. We have been having problems here lately and it has been rough.
I had a dream last Friday and I need some help. His mother and I work together irl, so in the dream, we were in our workplace and she said that her son and two of his friends were coming. That was strange because he is incarcerated. I just said ok, then walked thru a door and saw him and the two guys, their faces were blurred. There were walking towards me, arm in arm, all 3 under the same cloak type covering and it was black. They all had on weird hats. He is covered in tattoos, but had on a tan and white shirt that would cover these all the way up his neck. When he saw me coming towards him he said there she is and just walked by, squeezed my hand really tight for a few seconds then just kept walking. He seemed to be younger and was grinning.

Any help or thoughts is appreciated.
Thanks.

Tkay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Passing in the hallway

Post by Cholette on Fri May 17, 2013 11:22 am

Is he incarcerated in the dream or in real life?

I would say that God is showing you that this relationship isn't going anywhere and its based on what he's doing. Being under a dark cloak is never good and he's with two guys arm and arm, which to me says "togetherness...agreement". Hats also could mean covering and the fact that they were weird hats doesn't seem to be positive. The fact that he was younger could be symbolic for his maturity level.

These are just thoughts...toss what doesn't confirm.

Blessings... huggins

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tkay on Fri May 17, 2013 12:56 pm

Incarcerated irl. But there has been some spiritual shifts which I felt coming after a great victory and it was not a good feeling. And I felt the darkness coming brought on by some others. Where he is very mature in some areas, relationships need work.
But yes, brought on by what he is doing and I have seen him in battle, but he is not winning.
You have confirmed what I have felt.
Thanks.

Tkay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Fri May 17, 2013 1:50 pm

Amen huggins

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:52 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top