"Minnowing" a Waterfall

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Minnowing" a Waterfall

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu May 16, 2013 7:12 am

I'm up close to the action, but I'm still only watching this scene. There were two people in a canoe - I don't think they were people that I knew. Up ahead of them was a small waterfall. It's like it was a waterfall in the middle of a huge lake, and it was only a couple feet high. To be clear, they were on the upper side of the falls. They intended to pass over them. I looked, and caught on the waterfall was another canoe tipped on its side. There was no one in it, and it was pretty much wrecked. It showed the results of someone else who had attempted to traverse this little waterfall. Again, I'm not exactly with the two people in the boat. Still, they stated that they were going to "Minnow" the waterfall. They explained this technique: When the boat reached the waterfall, the two of them were going to quickly move to the back of the boat, causing the front to tip up - almost straight up! I listened to their plan, and I thought it was crazy. Just because they had some whacky plan didn't mean that they were going to have a different fate than the wreckage we just saw. The dream ends before any action was taken.

I'm thinking that I should expect to hear someone share a foolish plan for dealing with something when there's evidence to believe that it's not going to work...?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Minnowing" a Waterfall

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu May 16, 2013 9:16 pm

TheWhiteShadow wrote:I'm thinking that I should expect to hear someone share a foolish plan for dealing with something when there's evidence to believe that it's not going to work...?

Yep...that was it. This manifested the same day in a conversation at work. As soon as the guy that I was talking with told his story, I knew that the dream was about him.

In the dream, I was an observer. The dream wasn't about my life.

Basically, this guy is getting back with a former girlfriend. He's sold his house and is moving back in with her. It's a recipe for disaster with these two. I won't go into details, but even he knows how crazy it'll be.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top