A full sized Tiger and a mini sized Tiger

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A full sized Tiger and a mini sized Tiger

Post by Daisy on Mon May 13, 2013 8:07 am

I only remember parts of this one. There was an area that was fenced in, and there was a full sized tiger in there. Then there was another area, and this one had a mini tiger in it (about 3 inches long)...possibly an albino. I remember thinking, sure this one might seem harmless now, but I knew it could go from little to full sized at anytime. I didn't want to have two full sized tigers on my hands. So I wanted to make certain to keep these two separated.

End of dream...

Thoughts, comments???

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A full sized Tiger and a mini sized Tiger

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon May 13, 2013 8:41 am

Hi, Daisy -

I'm not sure what, exactly, the tigers could represent, but maybe that's just for you to know. I think that they're just problems or sources of stress/anxiety. They're fenced in, so they're probably under control at the moment.

The little one has to be just as you said - harmless at the moment, but can grow into a big deal at any time.

In the dream, you knew the importance of keeping the two apart. Maybe this speaks to how you handle the problems or stress - keeping them as two separate issues and never lumping them together when you're dealing with them. Maybe it's easier to manage stress when you don't try to address everything that causes you stress as one big issue. Instead, deal with things individually.

Just a thought.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Mon May 13, 2013 9:00 am

Hi there... Good point! I agree w/Marks points...

also wanted to add.. Does the situation speak to you about maybe 2 people? Just wanted to through something to think about.

The dream seems pretty straight about 2 issues/situations/people if not contained separately might be more dangerous

Just some thoughts

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon May 13, 2013 9:46 am

Thanks sister and Mark!!! I think your both on the right track for sure!! Will keep you posted as it manifests!!

Thanks again!!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Wed May 15, 2013 4:50 pm

I would also say this dream underlines the EXTREME importance you keep appropriate boundaries in your life; these boundaries are not only for your protection but the protection of others.
I have a father in law who has been TERRIBLE at respecting boundaries (like seeing nothing wrong walking into my house without knocking and even into my bedroom.). I've had to be very firm with him and I'm seeing how this positively affects the rest of my family, not just me.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat May 18, 2013 4:59 am

Thank you deborah for your comments!! I have had a very hard time setting boundaries in my life. This has been a huge challenge for me! Becoming a mother has really helped me to be more bold, and set boundaries for the sake of my children (especially for my adopted daughter). This was a kinship adoption so it has been very hard dealing with the family for me. I look back in my life and see how I was SO timid to set boundaries, and paid the price dearly. My love for my children though, has given me the strength to set the right boundaries with my family, for their sake. In the process I have been changed very much. Its still not my fav thing to do (confrontation and setting boundaries), but I will now do it when necessary.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Sat May 18, 2013 4:36 pm

Well good for you, Daisy! The thing about boundary crashers is they like to come back and see if the boundary is still there from time to time, so just be on your guard ok? huggins

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:35 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top