What does alcohol stand for

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What does alcohol stand for

Post by Destine on Mon May 13, 2013 7:05 am

What does alcohol symbolize? I had a dream where I went to a friends house, he gave me a sprite but it had alcohol in it and I passed out

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What does alcohol stand for

Post by Daisy on Mon May 13, 2013 8:16 am

This personally makes me think of influence, to be sure you are picking the right friends to keep close to you. Who we choose to put around us, is who we end up becoming like with time. Who you choose as friends can change the whole course of your life. I see this in my own life in a positive way since I have changed who I hang out with. I also see family members who struggle with addiction, and it always comes back to who they choose to keep in their lives as friends. These friends influence them, and have seen the course of some of my families lives leading to destruction and death. I personally feel that if my family member would change their 'influences' in a positive way, their whole course of lives/destiny would change. These 'old' friends keep them stuck in a negative spiral.

Just my thoughts, plz toss if its not a fit.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Mon May 13, 2013 9:03 am

hmmm... influence of the wrong spirit...
i drm of ppl that r drunk when Gods trying to show me they are influenced by a wrong worldly spirit..

Maybe Lords saying be watchful of this person? they might try to influence u in the wrong way

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Destine on Mon May 13, 2013 9:24 am

This was my dream: I get up and see it is 5:33pm, I realize I have not checked the mail. I notice my Mom's keys are not on the hook, my sister is gone too. I step outside and see this grey car. (I'll call him DT) he asks if he can talk to me. I say "Yes" we go to his house, and I notice both of his parents cars are gone. His younger brother is also gone too.(his parents' are pastor's) I start to feel uneasy. He offers me a sprite, I take it. We go into his room and he says "I feel like my parents don't listen to me. I think my Dad is ashamed of me." I realize the sprite has alcohol in it, my words start to slur and I pass out. IRL: DT lives in my neighborhood, he does drive a grey car. I woke up this morning @ 5:33am. A friend of my Mom's has the idea he could represent a friend of mine. However, none of my friends act,look, or have the same hobbies or interests as DT. I don't see him often, but I do see him or his parents in passing.

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Mon May 13, 2013 9:37 am

sometimes GOd uses ppl that dont act or seem like someone in my dreams to be symbolic of someone else. Im just saying it could be symbolic to someone else.

You might have to be on the watch to see if someone tries to influence you... this guy was saying negative things about his parents & he gave u a spiked sprite, to make u lose ur thoughts... (unconscious).Maybe what he was saying about his parents was false. Parents could be literal or symbolic to a situation or someone else.

So maybe God is telling you to be careful.. stay prayerful so u will be sensitive to the situation when it does happen. It might be literal to the person as well...

Just my thoughts..

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Destine on Mon May 13, 2013 10:39 am

I will, I think it's literal though. None of my friends act like him.

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Mon May 13, 2013 11:07 am

I think it's literal as well...and a warning from the Lord! Take heed!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Destine on Mon May 13, 2013 11:49 am

I agree, I'm glad I didn't brush it off. I thought it was from falling asleep while watching TV! I knew it had to be serious, this is the 2nd time in a week I haven't been able to sleep and he popped into my head.

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by exo152 on Mon May 13, 2013 5:24 pm

Destine, I had a friend in high school who actually went through a similar real life situation. She was given a coke in which a young man had slipped not alcohol but a date rape drug. Your dream reminded me of that time, because the way you described it's effects in the dream was exactly the way she had described it to me years ago. She was raped and hurt badly and it was an all around bad situation.
Do you think this dream is warning you about this young man or if perhaps he is doing this to other girls? The reason I ask is that it seems many of your dreams are prophetic in nature, as if God is revealing secret things to you through your dreams. Just a thought!!

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Destine on Mon May 13, 2013 6:13 pm

Hi, I've him for about six years now. He is very sensitive, he tries to act really tough and cool, but he's sensitive. Without a doubt I know he wouldn't be doing this, all of his relationships (with Girls) have ended with them dumping him and him being weepy about it. On the other hand, he did do something hurtful (verbally) to me a few years back, but I never really deemed him as the kind of Guy to put drugs in a Girls' drink. From what I recall, he warned a lot of Girls he was friends with not to accept drinks from everyone because of that very thing! Last year (I didn't tell my parents, but I probably should have) I saw him some where and I said hi, and he hugged me. And his hand was on my him and like an inch away from my butt. I felt really uncomfortable, so I just pulled out of it. I think this is warning... I had a very vivid dream like this very one a few years back (the very night before he said unkind things to me) that I was in the hallway in my church, and I was walking and he put his hand over my mouth and I started to scream. I actually woke up screaming, I knew that very day something was wrong.

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:57 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top