What does 5:33 stand for?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What does 5:33 stand for?

Post by Destine on Mon May 13, 2013 6:29 am

So, I had another dream last night about my former pastor's son: I'm in my room looking online to buy something.
I look at the clock and it says 5:33PM. I say to myself out loud, "Time to go check the mail." I'm walking out of my room, I notice how empty sounding it is. I check the kitchen counter, my mom's keys are gone so she is not at home. Neither is my is sister. I go outside and I see this grey car. Something about it is very familiar to me. The driver steps out of the car (I'll call him DT). DT says "Hey, can we talk?' I say yes, he tells me to hop into his car.
He drives slow, not saying anything to me. We end up at his house, I notice his parents cars' are not in the driveway. I start to get a bad feeling about this whole situation, but I don't let him know. He unlocks the door, and he asks me if I want something to drink. I say "Yes." He gives me a bottle of sprite, I drink it and he leads me to his room. DT says " I feel really messed up, and I can't tell my parents anything. I think I let my Dad down."
My head starts spinning, my vision starts to blur. I realize the so called "sprite" he gave me had some sort of alcohol in it. My words start to slur, I actually pass out in his arms.
IRL: I wake up at 5:33AM, my head is pounding and my stomach starts hurting.

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What does 5:33 stand for?

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon May 13, 2013 9:31 am

Hello, Destine -

Will you be seeing this DT today? If so, please be on guard about what he may say to you, or avoid a situation with him, entirely.

I'm sorry about how you were feeling this morning. However, I think that the fact that you woke up at 5:33 after dreaming about it is to show you that the dream may manifest today. At least be cautious.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Destine on Mon May 13, 2013 10:34 am

Not that I know of... we don't really hang out..

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Mon May 13, 2013 11:08 am

It's literal Destine...be aware!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Destine on Mon May 13, 2013 11:46 am

I was a bit skeptical since I never talk to him, nerd but it seemed way too real to me to be symbolic. I do occasionally speak to his parents. I will be like the word, gentle as a dove but wise as a serpent. I pray for discernment everyday, certainly not about him though. Thank you!! :kissyface:

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:58 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top