hand about to be nailed to a cross

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hand about to be nailed to a cross

Post by Habakkuk on Sun May 12, 2013 1:22 pm

It is not so much a dream, more like a picture or a short scene where I see a man's hand about to be nailed to a cross. I never see the man's face or anything else from him, just the hand and a bit of his arm. Also, sometimes it looks as if I see the scene from the man's point of view. Occasionally it even goes so far that I have the impression that it is actually my hand. The nail is never hammered in though. The scene always ends short before this happens.

I guess the biblical connotation is obvious, but I do not feel like "him" there if that should worry you lot. I feel mostly a kind of uneasiness that does not even come close to the fear and panic that a real man who was about to be crucified must have felt. It feels more like me being an empathic observer who feels for the victim, but who is still not the victim itself. I guess this could also explain the occasional 1st person perspective.

Still, what does THIS dream mean? Was it just my mind at work, or could there be more to it?

Habakkuk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hand about to be nailed to a cross

Post by Cholette on Fri May 17, 2013 1:51 pm

Do you get a sensing that this could be you? That's the first thing I thought.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top