Discus Fish

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Discus Fish

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun May 12, 2013 7:33 am

I had a dream where I was moving through the inside of an old house. It felt a bit like a maze, although I wasn't lost or anything - it just didn't have a standard floorplan, and the purpose was to make your way through it. I was with at least one other person, if not a few. The person that I certain was with me was one of my brothers.

I was a little ways ahead of him as I reached a smaller-sized fish tank on a stand - maybe a 10 gallon tank, and it was about eye-level. As I looked at it, I already knew or expected that it would contain Discus fish. If you aren't familiar with them, they're one of the more expensive (and, arguably beautiful) fish you can have in a freshwater tank. Well, the tank did have a Discus...and it was huge! It may have been up to a foot from top to bottom (wikipedia says up to 10", though I've never seen one that big). I was taken by surprise by this, and I called out to my brother to come and see it.

It didn't feel that this was our main purpose for being in the house, though. There was more to move on to.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Discus Fish

Post by dreamster on Mon May 13, 2013 1:45 am

it may be that ur navagateing thru life rite now, you may encounter something of a unexpected suprize thats beyond ur expektations, ur brother may litral ,,,i jus thort of the parable ''pearl of great price, ,,grt drm m,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon May 13, 2013 7:28 am

Thanks a lot, D.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:39 pm

Sponsored content