Received a Gift from a Friend Named Melody

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Received a Gift from a Friend Named Melody

Post by rosebush on Sun May 12, 2013 6:14 am

I received this gift in the mail from a Christian friend Melody. It was a home made craft type item as in a seat cushion, though I also remember a homemade floor rug in the dream that I was running a needle through the edge to make trim.

I am guessing it has to do with unity -- considering her name and past dreams. Not entirely understanding what a cushioned seat means but hopefully things won't be so hard for me (trials and testings) in this area of unity.

A previous situation with this woman occurred and because of lack to guard against division, it caused me to get divided out of a situation. I never believed it was a righteous action as I had only followed scripture instructions, so my greatest hope is that somehow friend will get her own gifting of teaching unity into action and maybe do what should have been done several years ago. That would be truly miraculous!

That being said, very curious what the cushion/gift is symbolic for.

God bless all the God-fearing mothers out there!
Rose

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Received a Gift from a Friend Named Melody

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun May 12, 2013 8:06 am

Just a thought, Rose -

If she gifted you with a cushion, maybe it's about receiving grace for something you'll be doing. I mean, you could sit in a chair or on a stool just fine...but, if you have a cushion on it, it makes the "experience" better - especially if you're there for a while.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top